Part 4

Red's POV:

The next morning, when the sun only began to rise its beautiful  light, Chloe woke me up by rubbing my back.

''Rise and shine, Princess,'' she said, which made me blush, so I hid my face in the crook of her head, I don't really like it when people call me princess, I mostly prefer them to call me by my name, not by my status, but when Chloe did, it felt different, in a good way. ''I don't want to'' I said in a grumpy sleepy voice that was also muffled by Chloe's hair.

''But we have to, remember, date?'' she said making a point, but still I was way to comfortable ''Five more minutes, please'' I said hopefull. ''Are you enjoying my affection?'' she asked in a way that made my face redder then my hair.

''Yeah, in fact, I do enjoy your affection.'' i said which made her giggle. ''Well I enjoy your affection too, Red, but we really have to get ready to go to the cafe, I made a reservation for 10 am.''   ''So what, its not even 8 yet and you want me to get up this early?'' I said checking the time. ''Yeah, because you take forever to get ready'' she said. ''Rude, I do not take for ever to get ready.'' I said a little pissed off. ''Fine, you get cuddles until 8.'' she said giving in, and with that I cuddled into her side even more, getting myself more comfortable, like a cat that is marking their territory on their sleeping spot.

After a few minutes of cuddles, Chloe checked the time ''Its 8, Red'' ''Aw, already 8?'' I asked in a sad tone. ''Yes, now go get dressed'' Chloe demanded

I did what she told me to, she also got dressed in the meantime, after that it was only 8:23 so we still had some time to kill off. I decided to go out on the balcony and see what the Auradon kid's were up to.

As I was looking down at a couple, I felt a pair of hands on my waist, hugging me from behind, was Chloe resting her head on my back.

''Are you ready?'' she asked. ''Yeah, lets go'' I said interwining our fingers. I didn't think much of it, but Chloe looked at our interwined hands blushed hard. She eventually brushed it off and turned her focus on where we wore walking.

Chloe's POV:

So Red doesn't know this but I have a surprise for her!  

"We are here" I said looking towards a little cottage in the middle of the woods. "This dose not look like a cafe, if I ever seen one. Though Auradon cafe's could look different from the one's back home.'' Red said looking at the cottage. ''That's because its not a cafe, silly. Its the place from where I will be picking up your surprise from."

''A surprise? For me? From you?'' Red asked stunned. ''Yes, Red. A surprise from me, for you. Now please wait over here so that I can go grab it."

Red's POV:

And with that Chloe left me there, wandering what the surprise could be. A few moments later and Chloe came back with a red box in her hands, my curiosity was killing me to know what was in that red box.

Chloe came closer to me and placed the box in front of me. I looked at her for reinsurance, she nodded her head for me to continue, so I did. Slowly, with shaky hands I lifted the lid of the box. Tears came to me when I saw the surprise.

''Chloe....'' I started with tears in my eyes looking at the beautiful white kitten in front of me. "Do you like it?'' Chloe asked not sure if I liked it or not. ''I love it, Chloe" I said picking the small kitten up.

"What are you going to name her?'' Chloe asked. I looked a little closer at the kitten "Lizzie, I would like to name her Lizzie" i said, my words filled with joy "Lizzie?'' Chloe asked ''I like it!'' she said which made me very happy.

''Is this why you wanted me get up this early?''   ''Yes, Red, she is the reason for our interrupted cuddle session.'' Chloe said playfully, which painted a a red tint on my cheeks. 

''I get it, I get it, you want to make fun of me because I actually have a heart and I like cuddles" I said pretending to be hurt. ''You are impossible sometimes." she simply said. ''I tend to have that effect on people." as I said that we both started giggling. ''Come on, we have to take little Lizzie to her new home'' Chloe said. ''What about the cafe?'' I asked. ''We will go there after we take the kitten home''  ''Okay...''

At the cafe (cuz I'm too lazy to write all that)

Chloe's POV:

''What are you going to get, Red?'' I asked her.  ''I don't really know, what are you getting?'' Red asked me. "Hmmm, I think I'm gonna get some macarons and ice cream for us, my treat." I told her when the waitress came to get our order.

As I was ordering for me and Red I noticed the waitress trying to flirt with Red. That got my blood boiling. My protective instincts kicked in and I took Red's hand and kissed it so that the waitress knew Red was all mine, mid-order, then I continued ordering. Red was a flustered mess from my sudden movement.

''Sorry," I apologised ''The waitress was flirting with you and, I don't know what came over me, I'm so sorry, Red'' i apologised, again. ''Don't be. I get it. You were jealous." she said. ''I was indeed." was all I managed to say before our food arrived. 

Sometimes I wish I could read minds.

I looked at Red as her eyes lit up when she saw the delicious treats in front of her. I watched as she took a macaron and shoved it all in her mouth.

''Oh my god...'' I said in a sarcastic tone. ''Guess you can't take me anywhere'' she said with a mouth full of treats, which made me giggle. ''I would take you everywhere.'' I simply said to her.

And that was only the beginning.