Part 2

Red's POV:

It was the next day, I woke up laying on Chloe's chest, not gonna lie, she was comfy and I did enjoy her company when I needed her the most, but I have to get up, she can't find out that I have a crush on her. So I got up from Chloe's chest and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then went my closet to pick my outfit for the day. After I got dressed, I went down stairs to get some breakfast for myself and bring Chloe some aswell. 

Chloe's POV:

When I woke up, Red wasn't laying on me anymore, in fact, she wasn't in the room at all. So I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower, but when I got out of the shower, with my hair rapped up in a towel, no make-up on and the only thing that i hat on was a towel that was rapped around my body, Red was sitting on my bed with a tray of food in her hands, looking as shocked as I was. When I locked eyes with her, a faint blush was creeping on her cheeks, she was visibly embarrassed.

''Sorry I didn't mean to come out of the shower like this, I taught that I was alone since you left this morning, didn't think you'd come back this soon.'' I said, the last part more to myself then to her.

''No worries,'' she said, her cheeks getting redder than her hair ''I was down stairs getting some breakfast for you.'' she said smiling like a little child while showing me the tray filled with food.

''Thank you, R-Red'' i said a bit surprised. ''First I'm going to put something more appropriate on.'' i said and went to my closet, picked a comfy outfit and went to the bathroom to change, cuz I can't let Red find the wall so interesting as she make's it seem.

Red's POV:

Since Chloe said that she is going to put on something more appropriate, the wall just became that more interesting. When she got out of the bathroom, she sat down next to me on her bed and started eating her breakfast.

''Soooo, Red,'' She said, I flintched at her sudden words ''Y-Yes, Chloe?'' who am I kidding it is obvious that she is flirting with me, since day one and that I have been flirting with her ever since. 

''Are you going to tell me what got you, the Queen of Hearts daughter, sobbing last night?'' she said in a soft voice. ''I guess I have to, haven't I?'' I asked ''Not if you don't want to, it is totally fine if you don't want to share the thing that triggered that kind of reaction out of you.'' Chloe said, it took me a few moments before answering her. ''I was sobbing that hard, because-because that nightmare was about....you,'' I said hesitantly  

Chloe came closer to me and hugged me from the side, and I had managed to put my head on her shoulder, while she had put hers on top of mine. ''Its ok, Red. I am here now.'' she said in a calm and soft voice, sending shivers down my spine.

''Y-You died, Chloe. I had lost you. I had failed to save you.'' I said, tears starting to fall onto Chloe's shirt. I was full on sobbing when Chloe looked at my face and then brought me even closer to her pressing our boddies even closer to each other, if even possible.

''Shhhh, Red. I am here now. And I am not leaving you, Red.'' Chloe said, trying to comfort me while rubbing my back in a way only she did.

Dang, I taught to myself, I am really falling HARD for this girl.