First trip to KC

This is my first attempt at writing. Just love this relationship so much that I had to fill in the blanks myself! Please be kind. Hope you enjoy!

Taylor POV

It was finally time to go to Kansa City and visit Travis for the first time. He couldn't leave because of preseason practice so I said I would fly in for the couple of days that I had free. It just made sense if we wanted to see each other and I did really want to see him again. He had made the initial move to visit me in New York first so it was only fair I made the same effort with him. It slightly awkward trying to explain that I had to hire another private jet as mine was always tracked, so if we wanted to keep this thing private for a little while longer, I couldn't fly in my own and that I needed 3 security guards with me at all times and then I couldn't really leave his house after I arrived. I fully appreciate that these aren't normal conversations to have after a couple of weeks, but he took it in his stride and even offered to pay for the jet cost, which of course I rejected, but was super sweet and a far cry from my last couple relationships. The fact he could afford to pay for the jet if I needed him to, was a shock to my system, never mind the gesture itself.

I landed in Kanas City on Tuesday afternoon and it was all pretty smooth. No one knew I was here besides some of my team and my mom, so although I did my usual routine of umbrella hiding, it was pretty easy to stay out of sight when no one was actively looking for me. My security drove me to his house which was about 40 minutes away from the airport. We had decided it made sense for me to stay at his house instead of a hotel, so I wasn't spotted. We also knew that we both wanted to spend as much time as possible together anyway. I was still nervous to see him though, in a good butterfly flutters way. I knew we would enjoy each others company for those couple of days, that I was sure of. We had spoken or facetimed every day for past few weeks and then when we meet in person we just clicked. It was the other aspect that had my leg bouncing up and down in the car. Although we had heavily made out in New York, at my apartment, the day after our first date, we hadn't had sex or done anything beyond a little dry humping, so I was pretty much betting it was going to happen tonight or at least I was hoping it was, but I was still nervous. I've been pretty unsatisfied for the last year or so and just had the worse disaster relationship history, so I was really hoping our spark would carry over to the bedroom.

Drew my head of security called back to me that we were here, and then backed in the drive, so I would be as hidden as possible, just on the off chance anyone happened to be watching Travis' house at that exact moment. We were a well oil machine at this point of getting me places unseen. I told Drew not to ring the doorbell beforehand, as I didn't want to freak Travis out too much with my security level. Even though he had met my security team in New York, it was different when they would be outside his house. I was just hoping he wouldn't be too put off. I know its a lot to deal with. I textedTravis to say I'm outside and then told Drew. I saw Travis open the door for Drew from the back window and then Steve my other security quickly opened my car door so I could run in the house as not to be seen.

I was quickly past Drew and in the house before I even registered Travis standing there smiling down at me.

"So afraid to be caught Swift, that you're putting your cardio workout to good use?" he laughed

"Hey we agreed." I knew he was joking but my defenses were ready just in case. I can't do that again in a relationship. I won't.

"I'm joking I know, I know! Just funny to see this is how it all works, and hey you could put some of our running backs to shame there" He smiled whilst putting his finger under my chin lifting my face to meet his eyes.

Drew then cleared his throat for our attention. He had obviously gone and received my weekend bag from the car and had it in his hand. "We will be at the hotel Taylor, if you need anything. I know you said you aren't leaving here but if your plans do change please let us know and we will be here within the hour" He was scanning the house, and I know he wished he could do a sweep but honestly I felt safe with Travis and I wasn't about to ask this man if my security team can search his property before he could even give me a tour. There is weird and there is weird, so I choose to ignore his signals that he wanted to look around a bit before they left.