First visit to KC Part 4

Sorry this has taken a little longer than I would have liked. I have another chapter written but after that do I continue on this timeline or do another little snapshot of their lives? Let me know what you think. Thanks for reading hope you enjoy!

Taylor's POV

We settled down in the living room on the couch for awhile. We had compromised and put on some comedy movie that I was barely paying attention to. Just mindlessly day-dreaming of how happy I was and when was the next time we could just lay here like this.

I was laying pretty much on top of him on my side, whist he was stroking up and down my thigh, getting higher and higher each time, getting dangerously close to my panties.

"Trav I know what you're doing" I smirked up at him.

"I have no idea what you mean Swift. I'm just sitting here rubbing my girlfriends thigh"

He said it to tease me but with my inhale of breath he realised what he said. It wasn't a confession of love but it certainly was an intention of commitment. Am I his girlfriend?

I moved away to look at him and I instantly knew he took that as a form of rejection, which wasn't my intention. I just wanted to make sure what facial expression he had and if he was serious.

"I fucked this up didn't I?" He said smiling but embarrassed

"No. No. Not at all. Just, is that what I am?" Saying that made me feel vulnerable but after the year I've had, I had to know where his head was at, otherwise this was never going to work. I did that before and look how that turned out!

"I mean, I want that yes." He looked me in the eyes and took my hand. "Honestly I've been thinking of you as my girlfriend since we meet in New York. I guess I just didn't inform you"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. That was so Travis.

"So Taylor swift will you be my girlfriend?" He said so earnestly.

I started laughing. This was so high school of us. "Hmmm I'm not sure..." I said with a big smile and then he moved his hands to my waist and dragged me over to him.

"Come here let me convince you" he kissed me so gently. "What about now?" He smiled against my lips

"Hmm" was all I got out before he started kissing me again harder.

"Now. will. you. be my girlfriend?" he said between kisses.

I moved back slightly "Yes Travis. I will be your girlfriend" laughing as he kissed me harder again. He moved me to straddle him so we could celebrate the milestone properly.

After cleaning up and jokingly putting leggings on because Travis clearly couldn't be trusted when I had just had panties on. Ok so it was both of us, but I was seriously feeling sore so I figured pants would be a good obstacle.

We decided on takeout and to finished the movie that we had started. Trav wanted me to try the famous KC BBQ, and was actually offended that I'd never had it anytime I'd been in kanas. I guess that was about to change tonight.

I was in the kitchen getting the plates and a drink when the doorbell rang. Trav went to answer it, as clearly no one knew I was here and answering the door to a random take out driver would certainly be all of social media in minutes.

I didn't hear anything for a while and wondered what was taking so long but then I heard the door shut so presumed I was now fine to talk.

"Trav you want to eat in here or by the tv?" I shouted

When I didn't get an answer, I went to see if he heard me and as I walked out of the kitchen into the hall I saw Travis standing with a man who I'm pretty sure is his quarterback Patrick Mahohes.