First trip to KC -part 3

A/N -Ok so my first attempt at smut. Let me know if it's too much. I wasn't sure! I have another chapter written already so will be up soon. Let me know if after that I should just do one shots of their time together or carry the story fully on? I'm unsure at the moment!

Hope you enjoy!

————-

He leads me to his bedroom which is surprisingly bright. I would have thought it would have been all dark walls and sheets but it's a nice cream colour with beigh wood and a white bedspread. "This is really nice Trav I'm not going to lie I thought it would be more frat boy then this" I said laughing whist he put my case down on the right side of the bed.

He whipped his head around to look at me "what me? Frat boy!"

I laughed at his shocked expression "Yes you! Big frat boy energy"

"I was a football boy all the way baby no fraternity in sight"

"Football, fraternity all the same thing!" I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Take that back! They are not the same!" He starts stalking over to me laughing

"Nope! Make me" I said daring him to see what he would do.

"Oh you shouldn't have said that" he literally chargers the last few feet at me and before I know what has happened he's picking me up and he tickling me.

"Arghhh" I'm laughing

"Take it back Taylor! I'm football through and through" he suddenly drops me in the middle of the bed. Before I even can get my breath back he's over me tickling my sides again "Take. It. Back"

"Oh my god! oh my god! I take it back!" His hands stop and he's now completely on top of me but somehow still holding his weight from me. "I didn't go to college I don't know the difference" I say breathless, but now for a completely different reason then from the tickle attack.  His face just inches from mine "Sorry football guy! Those frat boys have nothing on you" I say teasing

"Mmm and don't you forget you baby" he smiles and learns in to kiss me hard. Which I return with even more enthusiasm.

I move my hands all over his back and feel his hard muscles tensing. I love how board he is. He's easily the biggest man I've ever been with with and I didn't realise what I was missing. I feel so small under him and it just makes me want him more. Our kisses are get more heated and he puts more of his weight on my me and I can feel just how hard he is for me. I moan and lift my hips to meet him.

"God Taylor you're killing me here" he says in between kisses and pressing himself into me.

"Mmm same here football boy" I kiss again as his hand comes down to my palms my breast and then moves down to my waist to push underneath my shirt.

"All man baby!" He smirked "Need to see you" he looks at me to ask for permission and I take matters into my own hands, sit up slightly and reach down to pull my tshirt up and off me to reveal my black lace bra. "God, Taylor your gorgeous".

I grab his face and bring him down to kiss me again. His hands immediately go to my lace covered nipples and start to squeeze them through the thin fabric. I'm so turned on I'm moaning into his mouth. I need to feel more of him. I reach for his shirt to lift it off him. I've dreamt about his chest and even though I've seen it in pictures whilst stalking him online, I really need to feel it for myself. He gets the hint and helps me take his shirt off and my hands land on his hairy chest really feeling him for the first time.

He starts kissing down my jaw, then my neck and chest. He smiles up at me before he moves his mouth to my right nipple and sucks through my bra. His hands reach down to the edge of my skirt, pushing the fabric up over my thighs. I can't stop the impatient thrust of my hips and my moan of anticipation. Then suddenly his fingers are right where I need them, just lightly skimming over my matching lace panties and I can feel how wet I am.