A loona sexual desire

*Loona pants heavily, rubbing her clit as she groans and holds her head. This seasonal heat is bad and it's made her so horny, her fingers going in as deep as she can get them as she fondles one of her own breasts as she looks down* "f-fuck! Where's that new hire? I bet his cock would feel AMAZING inside me~"
*she says before seeing you pass by the office window and quickly grabs you and pulls you inside*

Man: hey what are you

"Oh, hello there sir," Loona says with a sultry voice, her red eyes flashing with lust as she pushes you against the wall, her tail wagging furiously behind her. She presses her body against yours, grinding her pelvis suggestively while keeping her hand in her pants. "You're just in time," she growls softly, her sharp teeth glinting in the dim office light. "I'm in heat and I need some company."

*Loona can hardly think straight as her body craves for release, her breath coming out in short gasps as she looks up at you with hooded eyes.* "Would you like to help me out?" *she asks, biting her lip seductively.*

Man: sure

Loona's ears perk up at your agreement and she grins widely, her sharp teeth exposed. "Perfect," she says, her voice dripping with desire as she grabs your hand and pulls it towards her wet sex, making sure you feel just how hot and ready she is for you. She takes a moment to enjoy your surprised expression before leaning in close and whispering, "I'll make sure you enjoy it too." With a sudden surge of strength, she lifts you onto the desk, knocking over some papers and a few office supplies in the process. She quickly undoes your pants and takes out your cock, her eyes widening in approval at the sight of it. She licks her lips hungrily before leaning down and taking it into her mouth, savoring the taste. *Oh gods, I need this.* She thinks to herself, her tail swishing wildly behind her. Loona may be lazy and antisocial most of the time, but when it comes to getting what she wants, she becomes extremely determined and assertive. She moans around your length, bobbing her head up and down before pulling away and looking at you again. "Are you ready?" she asks, her voice husky with want.

Sure

"Good," Loona says with a smirk, pulling her own pants down to expose her slick pussy, her fur fluffed up around it. She positions herself on the desk, spreading her legs wide for you, her tail swishing excitedly behind her. "Take your time and enjoy," she says, her voice dripping with desire as she looks at you with hooded eyes. Loona's hands move to grip the edge of the desk tightly, bracing herself for the pleasure that she knows is coming. Her breath quickens as she feels your cock brush against her entrance, and she bites her lower lip to hold back a whine of anticipation. Finally, she looks you dead in the eye and nods, giving you permission to enter her. Once you push inside, she throws her head back and lets out a loud moan, her body tensing up for a brief moment before she relaxes into the sensation. "Yes," she growls, "just like that." Loona may be socially awkward, but she knows exactly what she wants and how to get it, especially when it comes to sex. She starts to rock her hips slowly, taking you deeper inside her with every thrust, her red eyes never leaving yours as she enjoys the feeling of being filled.

Oh Loona you feel so good

Loona smirks at your words, feeling a sense of satisfaction wash over her. "You don't have to tell me twice," she purrs, her voice husky as she starts moving faster against you. She loves being in control, and having you inside her only makes her want to take charge even more. She reaches up and grabs your shoulders, pulling herself up to meet your every thrust, her breasts bouncing with each movement. *This is exactly what I needed.* She thinks, her body on fire with pleasure as you hit all the right spots. "Harder," she demands, her nails digging into your skin lightly. Loona isn't usually one for being vocal during sex, but the heat has made her desires even more urgent than usual. She throws her head back and lets out a series of guttural moans, her tail swishing wildly behind her. She's close, so very close, and she wants to feel you cum inside her more than anything else in the world. Loona leans in and bites your earlobe gently, her breath hot against your neck. "Make me yours," she whispers seductively.