Chapter 10

"Okay! You're going to forgive him that easily!" Luke yelled, standing up and walked to join the others on the other side of the room. "Michael he cheated on you your relationship shouldn't be classified as a "real relationship" if he was also seeing someone else!" Luke said, his eyes wide and full of hurt and anger.
Michael was shocked at his sudden outburst and wanted to be calm and chill so he could maybe calm Luke down but he couldn't. "I'm sorry I'm not some grudge holding asshole." Michael said loudly, almost yelling but not quite there yet. "I'm just forgiving him not getting back into a relationship with him." Michael was now, too, standing up and probably inches away from Luke. And again, for maybe the third time in the last half hour they had been alone, it was quite. And Luke and Michael just stared at each other.
"Why is this such a big deal to you?" Michael asked in a much calmer and quitter voice. He looked over at Calum who was sitting there a bit awkwardly with Ashton at his side. His head snapped back to look at Luke again when he heard his voice.
"Because I just want what's best for you. I want you to be happy and seeing you sad and out of it the last few days really sucked. And I know it probably still hurts to get over him because that kind of stuff isn't easy I know. But seeing you pass out and zone out... it's kind of scary. I just want to best for you Michael." Luke said, his voice even quitter than Michael was. Now, they were both almost in tears.
Michael took a moment to look at the ground and rub his eyes before looking back up at him. "Then what's best for him?" He asked, starting to give up. "And I'm over him. So don't blame me zoning out and stuff on what happened because I'm quite over it." He added, feeling his heart drop a little as he looked into Lukes glossy eyes.
Again, quiet. And Michael sore if there was one more awkward quiet moment in the room he would leave and go back to his room. But when was the silence ever his friend?
~~~
It all hit him in the face. Every interview, every concert, every photoshoot, every music video. It all came to him. Hit him like 10000 tons of bricks.
All those interviews, concerts, photo shoots, and music videos were... zoomed in, per say. Focused on two people.
Luke and him.
The ways Luke would look at him when he wasn't looking or paying attention. The fondness Luke had for him. The way Luke admired the way he played guitar.
And then there were the moments were Michael would be look at Luke the same ways.
And then the ways Calum would look at him. Nothin. No fondness, like Luke, no admiration like Luke. Calum would just... look at him. Sure there were times where Calum would look at him like he was a teenager going threw earlier puberty and Michael was the girl he had a crush on, but those looks were rare, only lasted a second, and we're nothing compared to Luke.
Luke.
He had been with the wrong person the whole time. Even since the beginning, Luke looked at him like he was the world, the stars and all the planets.
Luke.
It had always been Luke.
And know that he realized it, Michael realized how blind he actually was. He missed all those moments. He missed it all. He could have been having the best time of his life with someone who was 100% committed to the relationship instead of with someone who was about 25% maybe less committed to the relationship.
He was in love with Luke.
~~~
In the time it took him to have to vision, which was about five to ten minutes, he had fallen into Luke, they had all freaked out and helped moved Michael to his own room.
And so when Michael woke up he was laying in his bed, head pounding. The other boys were there two, all scattered around the room. But when he woke up, Calum was the first to get to him. He started talking about how worried they were but Michael wasn't paying attention. His head hurt to much.
In the middle of Calums sentence, something about them trying to get him back to his room, Michael cleared his throat and interrupted. "Can I please have a pain killer or something?" He groaned, putting his hand on Calums cheek lazily.
About fifteen seconds later Luke was at his side with a pain killer and a cup of water. Michael smiled and took the pill, closing his eyes for a minute. "Thank you so much." He whispered, biting his lip. Calum didn't finish his one sided conversation and just laid on the free bed. He looked through the channels on the medium sized TV before deciding to go to asleep.
Michael and Ashton were already asleep, and Luke stayed up most of the night, mainly to make sure Michael was okay.

[a/n: When I started this I honestly didn't think I would be here, at one am totally rethinking everything about this book since it's starting to be a Muke fan fiction and not a Malum. Wow. *Puts hands on hips, looks at ground* I did not see this coming...]