𝐄𝐏: 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Genesis walked into the villa her orange dress swaying as she walked her curly hair put up into a bun she looked around in awe before hearing people talking she turned the corner and saw five girls talking they turned their heads and waved and smi...

Genesis walked into the villa her orange dress swaying as she walked her curly hair put up into a bun she looked around in awe before hearing people talking she turned the corner and saw five girls talking they turned their heads and waved and smiled at her as she did the same the met her at the steps.

"Hii, I'm Kaylor." The blonde girl walked up to her and hugged her which she reciprocated happily.

"I'm Genesis nice to meet you." She pulled away as the other girls hugged her and introduced themselves.

"I'm Serena. You are gorgeous."

"That's all you girl." Genesis smiled

"I'm Leah."

"Jana"

"I'm Hannah."  The last girl introduced herself.

"Genesis it's not to meet you all. I hope to get to know every one of you. Throughout the Summer." Genesis smiled as Kaylor handed her a glass of champagne.

"Thank you. I'm gonna need this." Kaylor nodded in agreement as they all walked to the fire pit.

"So tell us about yourself," Jana asked smiling as they all looked at Genesis.

"I'm 23 I'm from Philadelphia. I'm a personal stylist so if you need any fashion advice I'm your girl. I'm a Capricorn the biggest you know. And yeah." The girls laughed as did Genesis.

"How bout your girls?" Genesis asked.

"I'm 24 I'm from Houston and I'm a media planner. I'm here to start my love story. I'm so tired of being cheated on." Serena spoke up first

"Oh my God. I feel you, girl you don't even know. Men could have the best thing in front of them and still fumble like ugh" Genesis groaned before tilting her glass toward Serena who she was sitting beside clinking their cups.

"I'm 26 years old. Im really outspoken. I've never had a real relationship. Situationships yes. I'm here to find my husband." Hannah explained making all the girls nod.