Starting Over...

Mark opened his eyes in a panic as he looked at his clock, it read 3:30am. He simply wasn't sleeping, he went on his computer and looked at his schedule for the day, there was nothing to do.

He wasn't happy about that, he hopped on the nofap forums, to look at encouragement at this hour, he seemed bored, not really able to focus. "Its been a little while since I've seen porn, its been a good while, I must admit I still miss it." admitted the young man. Mark was tempted, to look at the very thing that destroyed him, there was no one around, no one there to open the door, nothing, just him. After 20 minutes of staring at the screen, then at his phone, then at his clock, Mark hopped down the rabbit hole.

He looked at vanilla content, but something was off, he wasn't really into it. Mark was stunned, what could be wrong? "This is odd, hmm, I wonder..." Mark then went into much more harder content, but that wasn't working either! The young man got scared, he had to make sure his body was still working at least decently, he then went into more darker sub genres of content, wondering if anything will help him feel again.

After two and a half hours of searching, binging, escalating, and being empty inside. Mark finally reached his peak and climaxed, but at what cost? It was at the most morally bankrupt content he could imagine, but it wasn't illegal, but boy was it rough.

Mark had tears running down his face, he now knew, that trying to "make things work" wasn't the way things worked, not on this journey. He unplugged his desktop and threw it in the dumpster outside. Mark went back upstairs, laid in bed, and cried himself to sleep, he just threw all his progress away for vanity. And that is exactly, how Mark finally went to sleep...