Yearning for Sasuke Ch.1

Hello!! My name is Mimi, and I want to say that after Ch.10 there will be a book series of all of the chapters from 1 to 10 combined! So stay tuned!!

Background: Naruto was born as the son of the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, and Kushina Uzumaki. On the day of his birth, the Nine-Tails Fox (Kurama) attacked the village, and to save the village, his father sealed the fox spirit inside Naruto, making him a jinchuriki. This caused the villagers to fear and resent him, leading to his lonely childhood.

Sasuke is a member of the Uchiha clan, one of the most powerful clans in Konohagakure. His older brother, Itachi Uchiha, massacres their entire clan, sparing only Sasuke. This event fuels Sasuke's desire for revenge against Itachi.

Sasuke and Naruto become a member of Team 7, along with Sakura Haruno, under the leadership of Kakashi Hatake. Although Sasuke initially bonds with his teammates, mainly with Naruto. Sasuke desire for revenge continues to dominate his actions.

Journey: Naruto's growth as a ninja, his forming important bonds with his teammates Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno, and his struggles against various enemies. His journey is marked by his desire to be acknowledged by the villagers and to protect those he cares about. But one day. Sasuke feels that he needs to progress more quickly to defeat Itachi, which makes Sasuke leave the village to seek power from the rogue ninja Orochimaru. He becomes a rogue ninja himself, severing ties with his former comrades. And in doing so, Sasuke leaves behind a heartbroken girl and a devastated best friend. Naruto swore he would bring back Sasuke. Leading him to make a promise to Sakura Haruno. But Naruto would have to train to be stronger to bring Sasuke Uchiha back.

Naruto's POV:

It's been 8 years since Sasuke left, Konoh. I don't remember when was the last time I saw him, I think we were just 12 or 13 when he left. I want to bring him back because I made a promise to Sakura. Things haven't been the same when Sai joined the team 7. There are times when I wish I was strong enough to hold him back and have Sasuke stay here with me. I miss him, I wish there was a way to just bring him back to all of us. But still, will I ever have the chance to bring him back?

Well, it's time to get going, I don't want Sakura to be mad at me for being late. Even though Kakashi sensei would always be later than us. But still, I really should be heading to our usual spot to meet up.

Third-Person POV:

Naruto made his way to the usual spot when he found Kakashi, Sai, and Sakura waiting for him. But instead of Sakura beating up Sai, she was smiling. They all were smiling and happy, which made Naruto a bit uncomfortable and wonder why they were like this.

Naruto's POV:

"Hey, guys? What's with all the smiles?

"Naruto, I made a little something for you since you have been a bit down after the passing of Jiraiya"

Sai walks up to me and has me open both my hands flat, and place something. He was still covering it with his own hands and Sai looked into my eyes and smiled.

"I hope you feel happier with this little gift I made for you"

Sai then reveals a Mimi Sasuke. I was confused about this and I had so many questions. How did Sai even manage to make this? How long have they, no. How long has Sai been making this?? Where did he get the materials to make him?

"Sai, what is this? And how did you make a Mimi Sasuke? Is this a miniature-size Sasuke?"

"I see you have a lot of questions, Naruto. But yes, that is a miniature-size Sasuke. It was hard getting the material and making him. You see, I ran into Sasuke a while ago. He was asleep on a tree and I made my move by stealing a small hair strand and after getting every material. I made him.