Action 1D

I think it's amazing that the boys are doing it and it could actually help but of course, as always, our fandom has to make it about something else.

Larry.

If you go on One Direction's website, it shows 4 videos so far: one with all of them which we've seen, and 3 that are "locked" until whatever date is written there. In those 3 videos, it says who's in it. Louis has his own separate video as well as Harry and Niall and Liam have one together. People are so stuck on the fact that "oh management didn't want Louis and Harry together." That's bullshit. How about you focus on the fact that Louis has his own video. When does that ever happen? I wouldn't be surprised if they had Liam do his separate video as well as Harry and have Louis and Niall do theirs together. No matter how much you DONT wanna admit it, Louis and Niall are always considered the "underdogs" of the group or they're said to be less talented. So seriously, take a moment to appreciate that Louis gets his own video. And don't even mention Harry because once again, as much as you don't wanna admit it, you know Harry is favorited or appreciated a lot more than the rest of the boys.

Also let's focus on the real task. We're supposed to be making a change so what the hell does Larry have to do with that.