✦Chapter 1✦

"I'm sorry, but I can't be with you it's forbidden for me " A girl in her 20's said to a boy..

" Please don't do this to me" that boy pleased. " I'm really sorry but if Allah wants us to meet  we'll meet again by the grace of Allah... " She paused for a moment and again said" but for now I have to go " he held her Abaya but she jarked it and went from there....

While going from there her car met with an accident... And my eyes shoot open.... I was penting heavily...a tear scape from my eyes... And i searched for my phone and checked the time... It was 3 at night. I get up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I wore my dupatta and performed ablution i came out of the bathroom wore my hizab and spread my prayer mat i stood on it and tears made their way streaming down from my eyes..I bend down in 'ruku' then standup ... After that I sit on the prayer mat and went in 'sajudu' i again set on the properly.. just like this i completed 12 rakat of nafil after that I raised my hands to make dua..

( By the way.. you can pray nafil 2, 4,8,12 rakats of tahajjud ,it's up to you) Back to the story ~

She raised her hands up and said while sobbing silently " ooh Allah, my beloved Allah, it's been more then 6 years , ya allah I'm having this dream from past 6 years Allah, who is that man crying in my dreams for me ... I never saw his face clearly everytime I try to see him my dream got interrupted by anything, ya allah whoever he's please make him safe ....ya illahi i know there is something I don't know but you know it... please forgive me if I'm asking to much..." And i cried..and slept there.

On the other hand ~

"Ya... teahyung-she leave me" Yoongi shouted..

"No hyung I'll not leave you please let me kiss you and then my dare will be completed and I'll leave you "  Teahyung said while holding him tightly..

"Hajimaaaaaaaaaa......." Yoongi shouted.

Here three maknae lines were annoying there Suga hyung while shooting run BTS and another there hyungs lines were laughing in corner...

After sometimes namjoon said"  ok guys so our shoot end's here * backup* .
After that they all left for dorm..

After reaching the dorm they all went to their rooms but Suga called his manager and said " I'm going to han river so don't search for me " he said coldly and went to han river. He was wearing a mask and cap for safety he didn't took any bodyguard with him as he loves to go there alone. But then he saw on one there so he removed his cap and mask and set their, cold brize were touching his face, he was lost in his thoughts.

Suga's pov ~

I'm sitting here alone it's really very peaceful here, then a long tears escaped from my eyes which I don't wanna show anyone...

When she went away from me . I became cold, i started to control my emotions, when she left me it was like someone is taking my breath away from me.. when my moon went away from me.. it's like everything around me got stopped.. the day she went away from me.. she was covered herself completely i can't even able to see her those hazel eyes which made me fall for her, i never saw her.. it's her those hazel eyes which made me fall in love with her..

Right now I'm looking at the moon, yes the moon, whenever I miss her, i look up at the moon. Because it reminds me of her. She is also exactly like this moon far away from me , i can only look at her but cannot get closer but right now my moon is hidden somewhere behind the clouds ..

I closed my eyes and let my tears fall..
My heart is aching badly I wanna see her .. not her but atleast her small glimpse will be enough for me.. she always pray to you, why you take her away from me.. you know that its hurts her to but you separated us from each other why you did this to us... I said and looked at the sky..

She always use to say me that there is someone who is always listen to you, and he's my Allah just ask to him he'll give you whatever you want just ask him he never let his believer feels sad.. but you separated us .. I said .

But I'll find her and ones i find her I'll never let her go I'll do whatever to make her mine... I chuckled sadly and after spending sometimes there, i returned to the dorm and went back to my room and slept..

End of suga's pov~

After some days.... ( Other hand)

I woke up with a loud sound and I know who is it " it's my beloved ammi" i said sarcastically to my self and she shouted from outside" are you dead inside why are you not opening the door Zoya!!!!!!! I'll count to three if you not open the door then ! " I opened the door and said while looking into her eyes while raising my eyebrows " then ?" .

She didn't answer me and I sighed and said " i was sleeping, now please go from here so that I can get ready for hospital". She said in mocking tone " why if I'm standing here you have any problem" i said while being frustrated " ammi please don't start now I'm not in mood of arguing" she rolled her eyes and said " I'm also not in the mood of arguing, i just came here because I have to tell you that a marriage proposal came for you and they are coming to see you so came earlier today and don't wear this hijab today " my anger is now on peak because of her words i said while trying to control my anger~

Assalamualaikum lovelies~

Hope you all are doing well as I'm back with my new halal book " dry_rose "...

If you are reading it...  jazakallah khair for reading it .. if you are reading my book please do vote so that I can get to know that you all are liking it and follow my account too...

And follow me on my Instagram account for spoilers @author_fiza..

Once again jazakallah khair...

I didn't upload a long chapter because of my exams after 3,4 I'll start uploading long chapters...and please avoid my grammatical mistakes 🙂

Jazakallah khair 💖

Your author fiza ~🖤