✦Chapter 2✦

I tried to control my anger and said in a calm voice " why do you have so much problem with my hijab.. why you don't understand in one go.. why every time you told me to take off my hijab when you know that I'm not doing anything wrong.."

She looked at me and said" you know it better that in India no girl is like you who every time covers her head with a hijab." She said while making me more and more pissed off..

" But what I have to do with other girls you know is better that in islam we have orders from Allah swt and their rasool ( peace to be upon) that we have to do parda from every na-mehram " I said making her understand but as always there is no use of it..

" I know, but for today please take it off for God's sake.." she said but I can't take it anymore and said " mom please go from here before I said something to you which hurts you, and one more thing I don't wanna get married.. right now so please cancel this all" i said and tried to close my door but she said..

" For how many more days should we bear your burden?? For how long you are going to stay here l, why don't you just get married and set us free from you"... She said sarcastically to me which made my heart break into hundreds of pieces, tears gathered in my eyes but I controlled it... Only me and my Rab knows how much broken I'm at that time..

" Oh really then wh-". * Slapped* my face turned on the other side mom said while greeting her teeth" Now don't you dare to talk back to me" i looked at her with my red eyes which is filled with tears.." are you done now, then you can go.." i didn't react much but deep down I was crying, i wanna run away from here...its a daily drama for me ... I'm used to it..

She looked at me with disbelief and said " how shameless you are" i smiled at her with pain visible in my eyes and said " now please go from here I'm getting late " i said and shut the door on her face.. her mother turned to go and said to herself " ya allah what bad did I have done that I got a daughter like her" i heard everything she said and set on the floor holding my knees crying badly, harshly wipping my tears , which made scars under my eyes , i look up and said " ya allah am I that much bad " and she let her tears flow down.

After crying for a couple of minutes i got up from the floor and went to the washroom..

Time skip ~

After sometimes she came back from the bathroom and get ready for  hospital her face was covered with velli, she looked through the mirror to herself, she looked into her eyes it was swallow due to crying, the pain was visible in her eyes, she got some scratches under her eye due to contently wipping the tears ....
A tear escaped from her eyes, she wiped it and took her white coat and aspirator from the bed and went down, saw everyone sitting on dinning table, she passed by them and went to wore her shoes...

Mom called me and said " come and have your breakfast" i said "I'm not hungry, I'm getting late " and went out from the house to hospital

After sometimes ~~

I entered in hospital.. everyone great me and I did the same to them and went to the reception and said Ms. Rahila today's patient list please " i said and she looked up at me and said" yes Dr. Zoya " she gave me the list and I checked it she again said" Dr.Zoya today you also have a meeting in 1 hour" i said ok to her and came to my cabin and sat there and checked some patience files after sometime a nurse came to my cabin and said"Dr. Zoya, Arman sir is calling you to the meeting room" i said ok and went after her.

I came to the meeting room, everyone is already present there then I saw a similar figure there and it's my half my best friend "Ashiya" i smiled at her and she smiled in return but then Arman sir said " ok so Dr. Zoya is here now start the meeting" he said and the meeting begains..

After spending 1/2 half hour Dr.Arman said to me " so Dr. Zoya and Dr. Ashiya i have good news for you both" he said and I looked at ashiya thinking what it could be and then I again looked at Dr. Arman he looked at both of us and again spoke " as you both are very talented and responsible with your work, I want to transfer you both to South Korea as one of our branch is also present there and we need talanted doctors like you both there so I want you twp to move there.."

Suddenly ashiya said " why not sir we'll love to work there " Dr. Arman looked at me and said and you Dr. Zoya..." I suddenly looked at him and said " I have no problem to go there.." then Dr. Arman again said " so you both are going there next week you'll get your apartment there and all necessary things which is being provided by the hospital.." and we both nodded together, after that the meeting ended..

You can say that Ashiya is supar exited to go there as an army it's her dream to go there yes bts army ashiya is a BTS army you can say that she is obsessed with them, and she can never hear a single wrong word about them.. and about me I'm not their fan at all i don't know why girls are crazy over them i mean there is nothing special in them ..

My thoughts broke when someone taped on my shoulder and when I turned to her she hugged me like there is no tomorrow.. i hugged her back and she said " aah.. finally Allah here my prayers" i smiled at her words and said " yeh you are right I think you should thanks to Allah while offering sukra what you say ?" Ashiya said " ofcourse I'm going to pray sukra " and  she broke the hug and said " now let's go " and we both went to my cabin and performed ablution there in my bathroom and prayed sukra after that we went to check on some patience..~~~

Assalamualaikum my precious readers... How are you all??

I don't know if you like my story or not but if you like it then please do vote and comment.. and also follow me it will motivate me...

And follow my insta page.. for book spoilers... @author_fiza

Allah Hafiz 💖...

Let's meet on Sunday with a new chapter..my precious readers 💕 💖💓