Trapezium's tale

I wrote this dedicated to 6.2, question 9 (Istg if someone got to knew- )
YOU'ALL NEED DEDICATED TO READ THIS (kekeke)
_________________________________

Once upon a time (iconic),
There was a trapezium named abcd.

He was depressed due to its extremely common name and unpopularity.
So he decided to divide itself into two little triangles.

However, this somehow ended in four triangles, apparently because two triangles weren't possible (for him) because he wasn't that smart.

The triangles had parts of their father's name, abcd trapezium, plus a new point was born, namely O.

There were these four siblings, each one having a share of their beloved father (aww)

They used to live happily, cherishing the memories and parts of their father and how he selflessly sacrificed himself for their existence.

One fine day, something traumatizing happened: a mathematician (those creatures had a weird name) thought of proving specific sides parallel, same, or whatever stupid stuff.

This worried the four little triangles...

That intruder made new lines, dividing the poor triangles and applying some sort of mysterious algorithms none of them could understand.

After those untold pages filled with letters they couldn't understand, the person finally stopped.

He had gotten something,
Something that seemed precious to him...
Extremely precious...

He felt silent and stared at the trapezium made by those triangles.

He felt as if part of him had been completed.

He thought about the struggle both he and the triangles went through.

lol, I have no idea what to write; I'm just going on with this stupid story anywayyyy, let's see what happens next

He had made a discovery or invention, whatever; the triangles didn't feel worried, even though they hated the mysterious person.

They overtime felt a bond of trust with him, how he shaded, underlined, divided them, and stuff - it felt good to be noticed.

In the huge world of geometry, there was this little trapezium holding a beautiful family and memories, which was shaded and highlighted in every way possible.

All this while, the person played with their lines and used stuff on them, resulting in something they never knew -
abcd was finally proved as a trapezium.

Even though it was visible to every eye!

The person did everything to still prove it.

What dedication!!! one of the triangles thought.

Such stupidness, the other thought; he did all this to figure out a thing he already knew?

A question asked to the world

It made memories but ended up in nothing else except sore arms and exhausted brains.

Why don't people understand?

We shall have a reason to do stuff.

But in the end, it had certain advantages - working of the brain, coloring the figures, playing with the letters.

For some, it was exhausting; for some refreshing.

For some... they just slept.

The end.

I don't like math; this is just nonsense, hehe

HEY PEOPLE!!!!!
My first try ahhhh
I know sometimes the story got ahead too quickly or kept dragging on- oof

Love youuuuuuu
(I need a pen name)