Chapter 38: Breaking Silence

Helloo!! Lovelies.
Hope you all are doing well.

The chapter ahead is not something you would want but here it is. Enjoy your reading and it's a humble request please share your reviews.

Vote target: 60
Comment target: 30
Words: 3400+

Follow me on my Instagram.
Id: curlywrtts

Enjoy your reading

Enjoy your reading

____________________________

A a y a t

It's been three days to the call and I haven't left his side since then

It's been three days to the call and I haven't left his side since then. Those words still echo in my mind like a reminder of what happened, his expressionless face and those blank eyes.

"Ouch." I hissed as the hot coffee burned my skin overflowing through the cup.
I quickly wash my hand under the cold water and cleaning the cup I walk to the living room.

Black hair come into view as I step in the room, but he doesn't sense my presence because he is so lost in thoughts that it's almost difficult to guess if it's really him or a statue.
This is what it had been these three days. He doesn't speak, talk or smile. Its all gone in a snap of moment.
Since that call, I haven't heard his voice, he hadn't talked to the doctors nor discussed his feelings. Its not him but time asked for it. Even Riddhi tried to talk to him bit he didn't. She is out with her orphanage friends and I asked her stay there when she requested on coming back.

Taking a deep breath I walk to the couch where he sits in his grey t-shirt and a black lower, on any other day I would have complimented on how devastatingly handsome he looks wearing this simple attire but situation are kind of opposite.

I place the tray on the table and sit down beside him. His posture eases but the tension on his shoulders still lingered. I hold his arm, slightly rubbing them and he closes his eyes.
My heart breaks at the way he looks so lost and defeated, like all the life has been drained off from his body leaving behind a hollow shell of bones.