Chapter I

"Now, a word from the representative for the new students. Akashi Seijuro, please go ahead." My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I can't believe it. My hearing must be fooling me. But the moment I see him, I stop. 

Heterochromatic eyes. I can't stop myself from staring at it. It is so beautiful but somethings missing. The moment I saw his eyes my heart skipped a bit but also pierce into tiny pieces. I'm not yet ready to see him. More like, I don't want to see him but here he is, standing at the stage and giving a speech. I blinked a few times already and want to slap myself to know if it is real. Reality is so cruel. 

"Kyaaah! Isn't he somewhat cool? His eyes is so pretty. I wish he could look to me." my seatmate quietly squealed with her dreamy eyes.

"Yes! He's so handsome. And he's the top class. He must be a genius. Kyaaah!" the other girl squealed.

"I know him! He's my idol. He's the captain of Teiko Basketball Team and he's one of the Generation of Miracles." the boy whispered with glittering eyes.

Akashi Seijuro. Handsome. Smart. Rich. Perfectionist. He's always absolute. And unfortunately, he's the guy I fall inlove to. I never thought that I will encounter him again. Fate must be messing with me. 

I was walking down the hallway while reading the book borrowed to the library. Today is another hell day. I heaved a sigh. Many things happened today and mostly I'm suprised. So I decided to go to the library to ease my mind for my problems. As I turned into right, I spotted the person I don't want to see. Maybe fate really hate me.

His lips formed into smirk as his heterochromatic eyes eyed me. I faked a smile and greet him. 

"Congrats Akashi-kun." I smile, acknowledging him. Akashi is our student council president despite that he is just a freshman. He is also my classmate. No, he is my seatmate. And what's more. I am the vice president of student council so we're working together since now. And now we both are going to the student council room.

"Of course. Victory is a must." he answer with ever most absolute voice. I just smiled. Silence engulfed us. The sound of footstep is what can you hear. I can't endure this torture. Here we are, walking in the never-ending corridor like nothing happened in the past. The past is slowly killing me as I remember it. Why is student council room is so far away? I'm having a hard time to breath. My heart is tore into a bit. I can't.

"Umm... Akashi-kun, I have some errands to do so I think I can't attend the welcoming party to the student council." 

"So what? Are you commanding me?" he said with high authority in his voice. I slightly taken aback by his voice. 

"Umm... no! Goodbye." 

I ran away. I can't take it. My tears are threatening to fall. Before I knew it, hot liquids fall to my eyes down to my cheeks. I wipe my tears using the back of my hands but still tears falling to my eyes. My eyes got blurred and I fell to the ground. My knee is bleeding and it hurts. But nothing can hurt the most than the pain in my heart. I stand up, not bothering the bleeding knee. I ran again until I bumped into someone.