Chapter VII

"This is -" I shed a tear. My lips began to tremble and unable tp speak. I wipe the tear using the back of my palm and smile widely. What is the meaning of this Akashi?

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Yes, I like this, no, I love this place." We're on the rooftop of our old school, Teiko. This place is the place we used to hang out with him. This place holds many memories.

"I know." Yeah, he always knew. Afterall, he is absolute.

I explore the place and after, stare at the sky. The sky is so cleared. No clouds and the sun is almost setting down.

"How? Why do you brought me here? How come you when I open my eyes I'm going to see this again? D-do you know that I-" I have many question but he cut me.

"Because I'm always absolute. Because I know. I carried you here. You're heavy. Yes, I know." I'm speechless.

"W-What?! I'm not heavy!" I pout. I look again to the beautiful sky.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yes. Asdfghjkl." He whisper.

"What? I don't get the last part." My forehead ceased.

"Nothing." He said and sighed.

"Let's go back. It's getting pretty late."

*
"Mayuzumi-san!" I said when I saw him at the rooftop. He stare at me and read again his book. He's such a snob. I sat next to him and look up at the sky. He really looks like him.

"Why are you here?" He asked, still staring at the book.

"Nothing. I want a fresh air and a quiet place to hang out. I kind of miss our rooftop on my old school."

"You really resemble him. You two have a little presence and always quiet. This place, the rooftop is the place we used to hang out. He also likes to read books." I open a topic. Shocked. Why did I open a topic of him?

"Tetsuya Kuroko, isn't it? Don't compare him to me."

"How did you know him?! I'm not comparing him to you. And beside Tetsuya-kun is much better. He's polite and kind unlike someone who's rude and impolite." I bursted.

"Heh. You're comparing him to me just now." He said and close his book. He exited and left me here.