Good And Evil Where In Love

"Shey?...if you don't wake up right now i swear i..." the boys voice cracked as he started to tear up. Everything was his fault, everyone knew that, he dint mean it, all he wanted was to keep his best friend safe, alive, to wake him up. But it was impossible, everything that they had done together, been trough, memories, all is going to disappear. All just becouse he dint wanted to listen. "Stupid boy" the creature who watched him muttered, "i told you not to fucking die, dint ya hear?" the kid sobbed, what is he going to do now? Shey is dead, his stuck in a place that is full of darkness and nightmares, and he lost hope. This...he held his dead friend closer,
i remember now...

. . . . . . . . . . .

It is a lovly day outside the kid though. I wonder what Shey is doing...probably at school. I should go buuut...mom is not home..maybe i can...just... The kid yawned as he closed his eyes to fall asleep once again. It was pretty quiet and peaceful until he hear a hard knock on his door, "kid wake up, you have school and mama bear is out" he could hear his dad's voice outside his room. He growled and standed up from his perfect, soft bed, "its too early" he muttered and headed to his mirror. Good morning sleeping beuty he snorted. He hated how he looked like, black messy hair, freckles everywhere, pale skin, skinny, ok this kid looked like he was gonna die from thirst. Hopefully, that will Never happen. He sighed and walked to his bathroom to take a bath. This kid- er.. 'Young' man hated to be called Kid..he's 18 for the love of Spectra! Everyone called him that and it simply pissed him off. Spectra? Is uhh...is the god of this world, everyone has a diferent story of him..he was a young kid like any of us but a angel called him so he had to go or he had beutyful power he only used for good and a angel rewarded him with the stars from the galaxy and...others. He dint believe in that stuff...i mean, Spectra?? What kind of name is that? But some people say that his not the only god...that did kinda made shivers down his spine, that or the cold water. As good exist, evil too, death that dosent care for any other than itself ok well...he was not a fan of romantic novels but he did find interesting that people say good and evil where in love so they allways hide from who they where to dance in the silver nights this...he turned the shower off and got off the bathroom. He wanted to know more about this whole...good and evil thing. He felt like there was some secret message no one is seeing...only him.
Maybe...he sighed and dressed up, ooh i forgot to mention...his world is pretty diferent.

His a MENTIOUMAN witch means hes part MENTI and HUMAN well if you ask..a menti is suppose to be the 'normal' kind of humans in the planet. They are like humans only that...well...their bodies are...ok they are not furries but they do have tail and ears and well they look like walking PIKACHUS to be honest. And that made Mish uncomfortable. Oh yeaaa the kid- young man's name is Mish. He's human only that well...ears...not only theres mentis and mentioumans, theres DONEOS and Shey was one...Shey was unic actually..the only one of his kind. His adopted and well he is a really happy person, allways positive and joyful, nothing like Mish.

Mish is.. Antisocial and..well he is a really weird person. Anyway, when he finished to put on clothes he exit his room and quickly run to school not caring about the breakfast. When he got there he saw Shey waving happily to him and then hugged him, yeaaa this is weird... Mish quickly pushed his friend off him and smiled at him, "wow shey what was that?" shey only smiled and giggled.

"I missed you bro! Alsooo guess what?" missed me??
"What"
"I have a girlfriend!!"
This is the best joke ever Mish though.
"Oh yea? What's her name?"
"You don't believe me do you?" shey sighed, shey hated when he dint believed him, Mish was antisocial but that's what made girls drool over him, they call mish the 'hard to get' guy. Shey was really unlucky with girls. If he only had that power to not make friends.."im saying the truth Mish! Just...believe me this once!" shey smiled softly at him. Mish rolled his eyes, "fine, but then again, whats her name?"
"Rachel"
"Wait- what?...isn't she the new girl?"
"Uhh-"
"You're dating someone who you don't even know and never got out with!!"
Shey gulped nervously, gods he knew it was a bad idea saying it to mish but...he didn't think that trough dint he? "H-hey she said i was cute in class so-"
"Shey! We're not 10 years old! We're 18! What the hell man?!" mish was really mad...and he dint know why..
"W-why are you so mad? I mean is it because i have a girlfriend and you don-" he stopped. Oh gods, oh shit, oh fuck! He dint mean that he... Shey looked at Mish, "im s-sorry that was stupi-"
"Shut up is fine.." mish sighed. Well...he was really hurt by that. "D-dude if it makes you feel better uhh, you have alot of girls that want you!" shey smiled at him nervously. "Yea...i guess..." mish frowned, as shey was about to apologize again the school bell interrupt him. "Well see ya later.." mish said softly and started to walked away but shey grabbed him "mish!" mish looked at him confused. "Th..theres this party that Tacbel is Doin...if you wanna come...its tonight" mish smiled. A party is all he needed to have a good time! "Sure! I'll drive us there" shey smiled and let go of mish, "cool! See ya tonight" shey ran to his class as mish watched him.. This will be fun...what could possibly happen?

. . . . . . . . . . . .
...Years before...

"Its a boy!" the doctor said as he gaved the patient the baby. "His beutyful...." the woman said crying, holding her new child on her chest. "Whats his name?" the doctor said smiling at the baby, "....Spectra" she whispered and the baby smiled softly.