purple card

After getting home she saw her brother was sleeping on sofa. So she brings blinked and pillow. And keep her hand on his head said I think you did alot of work today just take some rest she go to her room and Started doing assignment this assignment take hours after done with assignment she slept.
Next day in college,
She was going from stairs with her friends while eating ice cream they saw AK4 is coming her friends foot slept and she fall her ice cream  on aahan  shirt. In anger he said did you know wht you did
It's an expensive drees your did years income also can't afford it.
Anna said listen you dumb brat It was just an accident you don't have to judge anyone. Ohh you teach me wht to do wht to not.
I forgive your friend if you lick my foot where some ice cream drop falls.
Anna said wht okay
Aahan smile
Anna start bending down but suddenly get up and the ice cream cones in her hand she throws on Aahan face and rub it and said we are sorry for ice cream my friend fall on you. Not for this okay you bullshit!!
Her friends hold her hand and run
Her friends start smiling and Alex said this girl have guts. I love her. I mean her confidence how she rub ice cream on her.
Kyle give tissue to aahan to clean face aahan said this girl how she dare to stand in front of me and spell ice cream on me also run it on my face. Now it's my turn I will show her wht she did now it's my chance.
After sometime she opens her school closet and see there is purple card of AK4 ( purple card mean AK4 new target they will bully him/ her)
People saw it and started gossiping wht would happen to her don't know

John come to her and said you got purple card wht would happen now her friend said it bcz of me she explained him wht happened.
John said you don't know they are too dangerous. Now they will bully with some of people.
Let at be I'm not afraid of anyone.
After that in lunch break when she was eating one of girl put cold drink in her food and said to taste her. Anna take that food and throw in garbage. Daisy said ( the person who put cold drink in her food)
I said you to eat not to throw and she  come near to her but suddenly sir apper and aana left....