1st picture together

Anna said What
Aahan do you think it better to tell them we are not couple we are enemy it will hurt them. For keeping them smiling can we pretend as couple in front of them.
Anna okay I think it better Idea bcz I don't want to hurt them look at them they are happy so let pretend to be a good couple.
Aahan grab anna waist and pull her closer to him and said let cut the cake together babe.
Anna said okay babe ( she started nervousing )
Waiter said how lovely couple.
People started screaming.
Anna & aahan cut the cake and aahan feed anna and when it's anna turn she feed him but he bit her finger.
Anna look at him by angry eyes& smiling and whisper in his ear I will keep note about this.
They start giving a bite of cake to other.
As the people give bouquet to both of them. And tell them to click pictures together. Aahan give her phone and said take the photo's in mine also . Camera man said them to come closer . And take 10 pic of them bcz aahan tell him to take afterwards the camera man give 9 photo to aahan and 1 photo is steak on the wall of restaurant.
They come out of restaurant aahan said here is our picture and give her 3 pictures of them.
She said thx.
Aahan said it's an great day that I have spent with my enemy.
Anna said yeh you know I had fun.
Aahan drop anna at her house.
Kylee come and take his  camera and said thx and take your $100 now leave. He was very excited to know wht happened. He call Austin & Alex to see wht happened after they leave.
They all are in shock after watching this and now they get chance to treased him.

Anna ohh i felt bad that I lie to him that I leave her. I am just scared why if he knew I live in bangalow. Then this news spread all our then people started coming closer to me etc. and I don't want anyone know about this.