Field of flowers 🌺 fred weasley x reader

*You're at the burrow, standing in the kitchen with Harry, Hermione, Ron, Fred, George, Ginny, and Molly. Fred walks behind you and drapes his arms over your shoulders and rests his chin on the top of your head.*

"You make me feel short." *You says with a groan.*

"That's because you are short, darling." *Fred chuckles as he wraps his arms around your waist instead.*

*You glare at Fred jokingly as you look over to George who starts teasing you both from the other side of the kitchen.*

*Fred pulls you back against his chest.*
"Shut it, George!" *He calls over to his twin, who just laughs and rolls his eyes.*

*Fred laughs along with George before resting his chin back onto the top of your head, his arms still wrapped snuggly around your waist.*

"How are you so warm!?" *You ask fred*

"Must be my natural Weasley heat. That, or I'm a walking furnace." *He teased, chuckling and holding you a little tighter.*

*I laugh at Fred's joke as i see Ron annoying and teasing Hermione* "So hermione, how's ur day going so far" *You ask Hermione making her head turn to look at you as she replies*

*Fred lets your shoulders go and moves to lean his hip against the counter, keeping his eyes on you as Hermione answers.*

"Fine, I guess. I'm just trying to keep Ron from driving me up a wall." *She says, glancing over at Ron who just smiles and shrugs.*

*You look at the two admiring them* "You two would be such as cute couple you know" *You say to Hermione and Ron*

*Hermione rolls her eyes and just returns to her cup of tea, Ron pouting slightly.*

"I would be a good boyfriend. Right Harry?" *Ron asks, looking to Harry for backup who just laughs.*

"You're would be the best. Clearly." *Harry jokes sarcastically, making Fred snort a laugh.*

*You chuckle at Harry's sarcastic joke*

*Fred watches as Harry goes to ask Mrs. Weasley something in private before wrapping his arms back around your waist and pulling you against his chest again.*

*You look up at him and say* "You are very clingy you know"

"Of course I am. I'm a giant cuddle bear." * Fred says nonchalantly, grinning as he rests his chin on the top of your head again.*

*George snorts and rolls his eyes at Fred's comment*
"More like a giant octopus. Always attached to something."

*Fred shoots a glare at his twin, holding you even tighter.*
"Oh, sod off, George."

*As you laugh at the twins little squabble , you remember you wanted to show Fred a place you found when taking walk outside the burrow*
"Fred I have something to show you" *You say to him*

*Fred quirks an eyebrow in questioning, but untangles his arms from around you before nodding.*
"Lead the way." *He says*

*You lead him out the house and explain to him as you walk*
"So I found this place when walking and I figured u love it or seen it before."
*You say as you lead him to a beautiful field of flowers thats quite far from the burrow*

*Fred follows you, a small smile on his face. His eyes widen as he sees the field of flowers that you lead him to. It's beautiful.*

"Wow..." *is all he can say for a moment.*

"So, u love it or love it?" *You ask in an excited tone*

"Oh c'mon, love. You know I love a good flower field." *Fred jokes with a smile, walking around a little in the lush field.*