Spanish Confessions Draco Malfoy x reader

Draco knows that you and the golden trio are trying to find out if he's a Deatheater, so he catches you in the hallway before class to distract you from your mission.

"How long have you been taking spanish?" He asked.

"For half a year, Malfoy. We should get back to class now." You answered.

"How do you say that in spanish?"

"... Deberíamos volver a clase." You say to him

He repeated it and stared into your eyes.

"And how do I say 'you have pretty eyes'?"

"Uhh tienes lindos ojos" You say while looking up at him

A small smirk formed on his lips as he repeated it and looked into your eyes.

"How do I say 'you're very pretty'?"

"eres muy bonita , what are you on about malfoy" You ask him

He stepped closer to you, continuing to keep eye contact as he repeated the words, his smirk remaining.

"How do I say 'you're beautiful'?" He asked, not breaking eye contact and his smirk now forming into a slight smile.

"eres hermosa" You say while crossing your arms

A smile formed on his face again as he repeated the words, closing the distance between you both slightly as he continued to stare.

"How do I say 'I like you'?

"me gustas tu, ..... malfoy what are you trying to say here?" You say still with your arms crossed.

His smirk turned into a grin. He closed the distance between you two entirely, his hands on your hips as he looked down at you.

"How do I say 'I like you a lot'?" He asked softly

".....me gustas mucho " You say realizing that he's confessing to you

He chuckled slightly, his hands moving to your waist as he pulled you closer.

"And how do I say 'I actually really like you'?" He asked in a soft tone

"en realidad me gustas mucho" You say looking up at him

He pulled you even closer so that you were almost squished up together, resting his hands on your hips.

"And how do I say 'can I kiss you'?" He asked, his tone still soft.

"puedo besarte" You say while smiling

A smirk appeared on his face as he repeated the words, his hands squeezing your hips slightly.

"And how do I say 'yes, you can'?" He asked.

"Malfoy we have to go to class , I cant have another absence , oh and in Spanish it's Si tu puedes. We can continue this later" You say dropping your arms from being crossed.

He put his finger under your chin and tilted your head up to look at him.

"Can I not steal you away for a few more minutes?" He asked.

"We have all after school" You say with a smirk

He smirked at that, moving his hands from your hips to rest them on your lower back.

"Good. I'm stealing you away after school then." He said.

"Good let's go back and btw Me gustas mucho también Malfoy" You said smiling like crazy

He smirked and wrapped his arm around your shoulders as the two of you started walking back to class.

"I'll remember you said that." He said in a teasing tone.

*You two walk to class, and you ended up forgetting the mission you're on*

The End