Chapter One. The Fallen Angel.

TW - MENTIONS OF ABUSE FOR THE NEXT 2-3 CHAPTERS

It was October 2023, it was the ball of the season that evening.

The Knight Family Halloween Ball.

Siobhan dreaded it say the least, but she knew more than any other day, she had to put a face on and it try appear that she was not just happy to be there, but happy in general, unbeknownst to everyone around her, she was trapped.

Shes sat at vanity mirror fixing her make up for the evening, she had to make sure she looked perfect, she always did.

The bedroom door swings opened as Roger is standing with a glass of whiskey in hand, he had been drinking for the last hour.. guests hadn't even arrived yet.

She can smell the booze coming from him from across the side of the room.
He looks her up and down as she has a night gown draped over her costume that she is hiding beneath.

He eventually speaks to her after standing for a few minutes staring.

"I hope you're planning on actually getting ready soon. You know how important this night is to me .. Do not make a fool of me, or yourself, Siobhan."

He spits at her whilst downing the remaining of the whiskey in his glass.

She doesn't even glance at him before she closes her eyes and takes a deep inhale into her lungs.
"Of course not, Roger."

He walks away from the room door and makes his way downstairs, guests would be arriving any minute now and he had to appear more sober than what he was.

Siobhan puts her head into her hands before looking at herself in the mirror.

Her face has aged Atleast 5 years in just the small time frame of 6 months, she almost didn't recognise the woman.. if she could even call herself that anymore, the person who stared back at her, the abuse from Roger has really taken its toll on her, although he had never laid a hand on her, he abused her in many other ways, including emotionally, mentally and most disturbingly, sexually.

She could hear the front door open downstairs, guests were arriving. Now was not the time to dwell on her thoughts, she had to focus on tonight. This ball was exclusive, only the most important people in town would be attending, Mayor of the town, a few of his CEO friends, some golfing buddies and of course his 'heirs' as he would label his own children, they were the heirs to his empire.

Siobhan, although on the board of directors of both the Knight and Sister nursery would have gained access to the ball its self, she was considered one of the few VIPs of the night. One of the perks of laying with the owner of the nursery's - this was her first time attending so she had to be sure to leave a lasting impression.

Siobhan takes one last look at herself before standing up to go down to greet guests with Roger, she knew all too well if she wasn't by his side, she would pay dearly tonight for it.

She removes her night gown from her body to reveal a latex Cat Woman outfit she had chosen for tonight - the one inspired by Michelle Pfeiffer.
At first glance, she could've almost been mistaken for the actress herself, she looked that good.

As she made her way down the stairs to start greeting people, Roger would go all out for these events, hiring butlers, catering staff, waiters serving champagne on tap. As she grips onto the bannister she can hear some familiar voices.

Rogers two children, Reece and Autumn. They were not Siobhan's biggest fans by any means, if anything they loathed the fact that Siobhan was younger than them and dating their father, they both always assumed it was for his money.