Chapter Three. We Are The Same

A/N sorry for the delay on this one, I won't lie I'm still trying to figure out how to get the natural flow with this story!

TW; MENTIONS OF ASSAULT, ABUSE AND MANIPULATION.

Siobhan woke the next morning aching all over her body, in her mind she thought she should used to it by now. But it never got any easier, she had a hard time understanding how Roger, once a man she loved more than life itself who would lavish her with gifts daily and treat her with kindness, a man who she believed loved her, could hurt and use her the way he did.

As she sat at her vanity table applying her make up for the day she looked down at her wrist which had a purple bruise all the way round it at this point, she pulled her sleeve down to try conceal it. She was working at the Knight Nursery today and she had no intentions of bringing any unwanted attention to it.

Whilst straightening hair she ears foot steps approaching the door, her skin turns ice cold and the thought of Roger being any where near her right now, he stands at the door frame for a couple of seconds before walking over to her to stand behind her and put his two hands on her shoulders.

His touch makes her flinch, and it didn't go unnoticed by the man.
"You know, Siobhan."

She looks up at him from her mirror, she already knows he feels no remorse for what he's done. He never does, but the fact there's no remorse after her physically hurt her, somehow makes her feel worse.

"If you didn't wear that costume last night, you do know this wouldn't have happened don't you? You only have yourself to blame."

How dare he.
Does he really think he can justify what he did to me just because of what I was wearing?

For the sake of peace, she agrees with him.
"I understand, Roger. I'm sorry."

He raises an eyebrow at her with not a glimpse of emotion in his eyes for the blonde.

"Everyone was staring at you, you belong to me. You are nothing without me."

Siobhan doesn't say anything at first she bows her head slightly to take in a deep breath before raising her head up again to look at him.
"Yes, sir."

He pulls his hands off her shoulders before making his way out the room.
"Make sure to pretty yourself up. You're looking a bit worse for wear today, Siobhan."

Yeah no shit Sherlock.

She just sighs as she finishes off her hair before setting off the Knight Nursery, it was a quiet journey. Usually she would listen to music but today, she just needed to be alone with her thoughts, which on the whole wasn't her best idea as the flash backs from the night before haunted her.

Thankfully it didn't take her long to arrive at the nursery, she sits in her car for a few minutes to fix up her hair, she hears the loud revving of an engine exhaust come in.

A black mustang.
A very nice car.

She can't make out the driver though, the windows are all blacked out.

As she strains her eyes the driver side door opens and out steps a woman with a leather jacket on and black sun glasses, the woman puts her cigarette out in the floor before taking her sunglasses off.