Awakening by Rage

Izuku: "What the? Hey! Let me Go!

As Izuku found himself in an abandoned building being at his arms by Kaminari and Kirishima as the rest of future class 1-a had gathered around.

Izuku: "What the heck is all this?!"

Katsuki: "Wouldn't you like to know Deku. It's to make sure you don't even think of going to U.A. A quirkless loser like you has no chance."

Izuku: "There's no rule to saying quirkless people can't attend U.A jackass. You all have no say in the path I choose for myself."

Shoto: "You make it seem like you have a say in the matter. You're nothing but a loser just like your father."

Izuku: "And you and that bitch of a sister are nothing but weapons made to please your father."

Before Shoto could react, the girls of class 1-A made their presence known as they walked up to Izuku. As Izuku glared defiantly at them.

Izumi: "Who the hell do you think you're glaring at huh?!"

Izuku: "I'm glaring at a bunch of villains that's what! No matter you do to me I won't falter, I don't care if you or anyone elsyee doesn't believe in me. Do your fucking worst!"

Enraged at his insolence Izumi used her telekinesis quirk to hold him. As she motioned for Kirishima and Kaminari to move out the way.

Izumi: Oh trusty me dear "brother" we most certainly will."

As the rest of class 1-A began to activate their quirks. For the next couple of hours Izuku was brutally assaulted by every single quirk thrown at him, his body was under excruciating pain but we wouldn't give them the satiaisfaction of hearing him cry out in pain. Explosions, Frostbites, Burns, weapons used on him, kicks and punches thrown, this was the hell that Izuku had to endure all 10 years of his life.

After a while class 1-A had stopped using their quirks on him as he felt down to one knee his body wasn't enduring the pain like he thought as he would begin to cough up blood. Even so Izuku still gave a defiant glare at the people who were once is so called friends. Unbeknownst to them his irises had turned yellow.

Izumi: "Tch. Ever the defiant one, Momo patch this loser up so we don't have to worry about him dying on us."

Momo sighed as she began to create a first aid kit and she walked over to Izuku to begin patching him up. Izuku's breathing started to get heavy as he tried to stand up but his body just wouldn't move.

Momo: "Don't bother moving. For once in your life just listen to reason."

As the rest of class 1-A began to converse amongst themselves complimenting each other are how they used their quirks on Izuku, these comments only seemed to make Izuku angrier.

Izuku: "These bastards are actually complimenting each other on how bad they beat me up?! Are they fucking serious?! This is all some entertainment to them and this bitch has the nerve to patch me like she care?!! No..........I refused to accept any of this I won't let this my life forever!!!!! I REFUSE!!!!"

Izuku: *whisper* "Get........away......from.......me."

Momo: "What? Did you say something?"

Izuku: I........Said...........GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

Suddenly Izuku punched Momo right in the jaw sending her flying arcoss the abandoned building as her body bounced off one of the wooden boxes. This got the rest of the class 1-A attention as they saw Izuku standing up as a strange green outline appeared around his body."

Izuku: I'm tired of it all! All the abuse, All the neglect, all the hell I've endured IT ENDS NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!