𝐓𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧❦︎

𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓
𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐈'𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇❗

It was another boring morning getting ready for school while fall was at the corner and i was really excited, i brushed my black long hair shining from my room's warm lights, i put on some clothes admiring myself in the mirror and did some natural makeup, mascara and lip gloss while i admired myself in the mirror, i walked downstairs making me a sandwich to eat and i started scrolling on instagram bored waiting for the time to go 7:30 so i will start walking to school. After a while it was 7:30 so i picked up my backpack sliding it on my shoulder and walked out of my fron door locking it with my keys and smiling while i looked at my hello kitty keychain, after a good 12 minutes of walking i was right outside of the gates of school and i walked inside feeling kinda confident since i knew i looked good, Suddenly the principal called me to his office and i froze slightly feeling a wave of anxiety coursing through me while i slowly walked to his office and knocked on the door, he told to walk inside so i slowly did closing the door behind me, he looked at me with a friendly smile, "Good morning Angelica, i have a reason that i called you today take a seat" he says gesturing me to sit down i sat down on one of the comfy chairs while he cleared his throat, "you know you're the best student at literature", "yea i am" I said nodding, "okay i want you to Nathaniel", i furrowed my eyebrows "Nathaniel." I repeated the name coming familiar he's supposed to be the popular boy or something because he's a captain of the basketball team. "Yea, he can a quiete handful but i told him that you will meet him at the school library at 5" the principal says leaving no room for disagreement while i nodded, "okay sir have a good morning" i said standing, "You too" he says while he started going back to some paper job i walked out and closed the door slowly while i walked down the hallway for my first class. So i need to to helo the school's popular boy with an essay that won't go really well but i will try at least i said to myself while i took a seat in class.
--------------------------------
It was now 5:10 and i was waiting on a table inside the library and i started feeling annoyed since i thought he stood me up but suddenly he appeared with all his confidence full filling the air while i rolle my eyes. He sat down looking at me, "do i have a broccoli on my teeth or something?" I asked him clearly annoyed that he's staring at me like that, "oh come on lighten up buttercup" he says with a cocky smirk while I scoffed and answered back, "I'm only doing this for the principal so if you can close your mouth", "yes ma'am" he says leaning back on his chair while i grabbed his books and opened a file getting a paper out and a pen so he will write the essay, "you can write an essay or a poem" i said crossing my arms, "I'm not a poet" he says rolling his eyes while i let out a annoyed exhale.
------------------------
Now i was going through every bookcase so i could find a book with William's Shakespeare poetry maybe he gets some ideas or something and i kept looking and looking till i felt his chest behind my back and i froze slightly while he touched my hips his fingers riding down my shirt touching my bare stomach with his warm fingers making me shiver, "you're quiete sensitive buttercup"he whispered in my ear pleasure running through my body while i rubbed my legs together creating some friction and he chuckled and puts his leg between my thighs making my legs part while i gasped when i felt his knee on my core, "you like that huh?" He whispers in my ear and i quickly nodded while he rubbed my the back of my thighs, "you're all adorable shy and innocent" he says with a smirk turning me around and pinning me on the huge bookcase, "Nathaniel we are in school what are you doing!" I whispered yelled while he chuckled giving a light kiss on the side of my neck, "that makes it even more fun" he says squeezing the flesg of my thighs making me shiver while i bit my bottom lip, and he smirked while his hand went under my skirt, "pick a number between 1 till 5" he says with a smile while he caressed my inner thigh almost touched my itched to be touched spot, "3" i said trying to keep myself calm while he smirked and kissed my neck, "good girl" he says while he touched my lacy panties making me gasp at the contact, "well, well, well didn't take you to wear such naughty underwear he says tugging on the elastic of my panties and letting it down making a sound on my skin while i jumped slightly, he puts the panties on the side and started rubbing his fingers right at my entrance putting right amount of pressure, i bit down on my bottom lip so i won't moan while he kept teasing me with his fingers, suddenly he inserts them in without a warning and i gasped and he kept moving his fingers inside of me pressing his thumb on my clit making me moan softly, "you're doing so good" he whispers biting on my earlobe while the feeling od wanting to come rushed through me, "so tight" he whispers pumping his fingers in and out. After a few minutes i felt completely estascy while i reached my climax and he smiled and kissed my forehead, "such a good girl." He says with a smile while i panted still feeling the pleasure.