𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲❦︎

𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿!, 𝗮𝘀 𝗶 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲!

✯༄✯༄✯

"Babe!" I yelled excited running to the living room and jumping up and down, "what happened?" He asks confused raising his eyebrow and i giggled grabbing his arm and pulling him closer to me, "i got the job!" I said with an enthusiastic smile and he chuckled patting the top of my head, "good job i knew you were gonna get the job" he says with a proud smile and i felt my heart growing wings and flying away from the gentle tone and the loving feelings that coursed through me. "Well i want my congratulations kiss" i said with a grin and he let out a low laugh the deep sound making shivers run down my spine, he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me in a heated kiss making me moan softly. He took my bottom lip between his teeth giving it a small tug while i felt a pleasant shiver running down my spine again by the pain and pleasure, he grabbed me by my hips pulling me closer to his body while he didn't pull away from the kiss infact he deepened it, soft sighs and moans filled the room.

                                 ꨄ︎
Well things got more heated and now we were on the bed our bodies in a enveloping intimate dance and moans and dirty whispers filling the whole room, sex that you might not remember your name, sex that might not remember even who you are.