Awes0mesauce_guy meets TREXTHECOOLESTDINO

I wasn't sure where my life was supposed to go anymore.

Until I met him. 

~~~

Days all feel the same. I wake up, and find some mind numbing activity to do until I get bored. And even when I get bored I keep playing because it's all I know. I usually stick to the basics- obbies, tycoons, simulators, etc. I had been working hard in Fruit Juice Tycoon lately, but finally completed it yesterday, so I think today I'll go back to an obby. 

Not long after I pick an obby of a random theme I am sweeping through levels- so fast until I am at 50 in a matter of minutes. But this is when it gets hard. I begin to make close calls on all my jumps, and just barely avoid the glowing red bars that spell certain death. Everything is going smoothly, and I begin to feel that spark of thrill and excitement that I have been missing for so long. 

Until it happens. 

I should have expected it, it's been so long since I obbied and my skills have gotten rusty. 

I missed a jump from one rectangular platform to the next

Is this it? Am I cooked?

No.

As I close my eyes and accept my fate, I feel my whole body jerk as my weight tugs against the connection my arm is now making with another, holding me up entirely. Saving me. 

I look up to make sense of what is happening and that's when I see him.

A muscular, bacon haired boy holding me up with all of his might. I don't realize I'm staring until he mutters through exhausted grunts "H-hey..A little help here..!"

I snap out of my daze and grab his one of his arms with the hand of my right arm, which he is holding, and with my left arm I reach up for the platform and help him pull me back up.

After we make it back onto the platform I take a good look at him, the both of us struggling to catch our breaths from the exertion. He's taller than me, with his brown bacon hairs falling around his sweaty face, framing his deep brown orbs. Again, only notice I am staring until he smiles and says "Aren't you going to thank me?" 

"O-oh yea... Thanks for saving my life.." I manage out, while trying to fix my glasses and deep blue hair that had gotten ruffled from the fall. 

"It was no problem" He beams at me. "So, what's your name? I'm Tanner."

"Nice to meet you Tanner. Everyone just calls me Blue Guy." I reply

"So. Guy. What happened there? Can ya not jump or something? Sticky keys?"

"No.. no I can jump, it's just been awhile haha.." I smile back, though my slight tilt of the lips is no match for the beaming grin that Tanner seems to hold constant. 

"Do you... wanna get out of here?" Tanner asks. I think he can tell I'm pretty shaken up about the previous experience. And I will gladly take an opportunity to hang out with this guy some more. 

"Sure" I respond, this time with  a bigger, more genuine smile. I think this is the first time I have genuinely smiled like this in months. 

I quickly accepted his friend request and made it to the homepage hub to wait and join wherever he went next. 

Wherever we went next.