~𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ~

"Duck" I heard ash whisper quietly. We all did what she said. Me Ben and the twins were on one side, ash Aiden and Logan on the other. Tyler spoke quietly" still here?" Ash just nodded. Taylor asked what do we do which sparked a fight between ash and Tyler. "Shh" ash said. We all crawled underneath the bus seats. I was looking around to see if phantom in front . of Ash. "ASH!! LOOK UP" I yelled but it was too late, it grabbed at her. She quickly rolled almost out of its grasp but I snatched her hair. "Get the weapons"

In the blink of an eye everyone was doing something. Was kicking the phantom. Ben, Tyler and Taylor were getting weapons. Logan and Aiden we helping ash up. I felt bad I wasn't so when Aiden yelled to shut the window I went fast standing on his right. Pushing it down with ash, when Aiden's hand slipped causing the phantom to cut me ribs.

"ALANNA!" I feel back grabbing my stomach. "Fuck!" I was slowly losing consciousness from shock.

I regained consciousness fast. "We need to patch you up fast." I lifted my sweater ( I don't what ep there clothes are from so just imagine she has a pink oversized sweater with a white skirt.) Ben was trying to look but couldn't I realized I needed to take it off. "Should I take it off?" He nodded. I took it off to see a big bloody mess. I quickly looked away, the rest of the group coming over to see it. "How bad is it?!?" I said coming out shaky. I only saw blood so I was more nervous.

Ash gave me some pills so it would hurt as much. The rest of the group chatted while Ben bandaged me up. He put it at the bottom coming up when he got to my chest he mouthed an awkward sorry. I just smiled and nodded signaling  it was okay. When he finished I felt dizzy, falling asleep.

Heyy guys!!! sorry I've been MIA

Heyy guys!!! sorry I've been MIA. I've been rlly busy with work and dance so I've thought of away to get chapters out faster.

My chapters are gonna be shorter the unusual but ima try and publish everyday but small chapters. It might seem dumb but untill my schedule clears up I think it's the easiest way to get chapters out!!!

So sorry again but don't forget to vote and comment!!