chapter one: birthday bash

Courterra story
Chapter 1 birthday bash
After a tiring day, Courtney went back home from law school. Her home was an apartment shared with sierra. A few days ago, courtney told her parents she wanted to be independent and that she wanted to live in her own house. On the other hand, sierra had an argument with her parents, causing her to leave her home. The two managed to cheap in and buy a two room apartment (excluding the toilet). Sierra Leone has a temporary full time job at doodoo's diner while Courtney is still in law school, studying to become a p̶r̶o̶s̶t̶i̶t̶u̶t̶e̶ prosecutor (because yaya) so she can prove people wrong. When she got back home, she went to her room and texted sierra: "when are you coming back?"
Sierra replied: "i don't know, there are many patrons today. I think i will be back at about 10 pm."
Courtney sighed and looked at the clock. 9.00pm, it read. Her friend will be back in about an hour.
"What do i do in an hour?" Courtney thought. This would be the most boring hour of her life.
She could watch tv, but it's a complete waste of time watching lindsay act in a tv series that aired on the channel. The other show was: shutter showdown, which seemed like a complete waste of time as courtney wasn't into photography and digital media. In fact, she hated digital media. She didn't like it when an embarrassing video of her went viral, luckily she got lawyers to sue the poster.
She could also read a book, but it kills her braincells every time she reads one of those brainrotting booktok books that romanticizes porn.
Courtney called Heather and asked if she wanted to talk about anything, Heather thought for a moment. No. She had nothing in mind right now and just hung up. Right now she had one thing left to do, she had to message cucan. Cucan was very freaky and would always talk about them making out or getting laid(which is not courtney wants to do), she could also talk to code (No).
She had no choice but to talk to freaky cucan. Cucan told her that they should date tomorrow night at a restaurant and a movie theater and have a make out session, which made courtney blush. Courtney was not into making out, but she still replied with: "ok" as she did not want to upset cucan. She checked the calendar for tomorrow night, tomorrow was Sierra's birthday. Sierra wanted to celebrate her birthday in doodoo's diner, as they provided a free birthday meal for those who work at the diner. The party was held at night, the same time when she had to go on the "date" and "makeout session" with cucan. Sierra was her friend, but she also did not want to upset cucan again, so she decided.....

It took seconds for Courtney's eyes to adjust from the darkness from the night sky outside to the brightness that surrounded her. Flashing lights and vivid colours, the sounds of those rave party music in the background, it was sensory overload. The whole restaurant was reserved for sierra and the guests. When Sierra noticed courtney had entered, she broke into a smile. "Hiiii! You were the first to come!" Sierra squealed. "Im always the first to come" courtney said, beaming with pride.
Sierra gestured courtney to her seat, with a customized label of her name with a doodoo logo beside it. She was seated right next to sierra.
"My parents couldn't come today," sierra quietly spoke "but at least you're here!" Courtney was glad to hear that, she made a big place in Sierra's heart.
Two people had entered, it was noah and code. Noah waved at Sierra to signal his presence, but for code, he just did his weird ass goofy smile with a tooth gap in the front. "Noah? Why did you bring him here? I said strictly no Codes allowed." Sierra asked politely.
"He kept begging me" noah replied in annoyance, glancing at code. Code giggled, but when he saw Sierra and Courtney glaring at him, he cringed and ran out of the restaurant.
The door opened with the bell jingles. Heather, labomba, and geoff came in. Heather was wearing a black cardigan, labomba was wearing her usual military helmet to cover her head together with her hair, not sure what she was preparing for, and geoff, wore his usual ken outfit.
"We brought gifts! Where do we put them?" Geoff exclaimed and asked at the same time. Sierra directed geoff, heather, labomba, courtney and noah to a corner where they could put their gifts. After everyone placed their gifts, some other people came. Tyler, alejandro, lindsay and gwen entered the restaurant.
Tyler was very sweaty, he probably just came back from the gym. "What is that dumb ass doing here?" Heather rudely asked, pointing at lindsay, who was eating her hair.
"Uh, i just invited these people. You should be kind though, that's part of the rules of my birthday party," Sierra told Heather. " now that everyone is here, let's do the first activity of the itinerary! Doodoo bought a nintendo console for us to play together!"
Upon hearing this, everyone stared with eagerness.

Cucan gently tapped his fork on the plate, which made an annoying clinking sound against the silverware. The time now is 9 o clock, cucan checked his watch. Why isn't she here yet? What's taking her so long? cucan was dressed formally for this date, with a fancy looking suit and an alarming red bow tie. A waitress noticed him and approached him solely. "Would you like anything to order?" She kindly asked. "a cup of water please, thank you." Cucan responded without looking at her, mostly focused on the fork. The waiter went to the fridge to get a water jug, and poured water on the empty cup, making a sluggish juggling sound. After pouring the water, she grabbed the cold water and walked toward cucan's table, only to notice he wasn't at his seat.

"Stop killing me! Why are you so good at this game?" Tyler pleaded. Alejandro did not answer but continued killing tyler in the game. Tyler had challenged Alejandro in a 1v1 match in smash bros, with everyone looking at the screen while they played. Both of them were having a whale of a time (unlike cucan). After Alejandro won, they decided to sing the song.
"I couldn't choose any flavour, so i got all of that" sierra exclaimed as she showed her hybrid cake. The cake was basically like a chemist just randomly mixing all his chemicals, but only it was frosting and flavours on Sierra's cake. "If owen was here, he would've eaten this down in a second, now i know why you didn't invite him." Noah chuckled. "No, i actually invited him, i just didn't know why he did not come." Sierra Leone said with disappointment. Courtney felt a pang of guilt flush over her, she wondered what cucan felt after ditching him.
After singing the horrendous birthday song, they choked on the cake (because the baker did a terrible job). After that sierra decided to unwrap her presents, (pretend that it's not disrespectful) as she tore down the bright ass wrapping sierra squealed with delight as she saw what beholds her.
"Oh my gyatt it's a rose toy!" Sierra exclaimed as she was on cloud 69, "who gave this to me!?"
"I did" courtney courtney said, looking proud.
"Thank you thank you thank you! I always wanted one!" Sierra "shrieked" with delight (i can't use the same repeating ass words) as she ran up and hugged Courtney tightly. Courtney beamed with joy as she saw her best friend being very happy.
A few minutes later, sierra unwrapped the other presents. Heather got Sierra a pair of branded sunglasses, noah got her a book on how to scam people, tyler got her a soccer ball, lindsay got her a bottle of water.

Cucan walked toward a warehouse. It was very big and eerie. As he stepped in, he was greeted by his comrades, mal, max, Jacques and scott. They were armed with weapons and a bulletproof vest. "How did the date go?" Max asked.
"Terrible, she didn't come." Cucan replied. "Still love her though"
"You still love her after she ditched you?" Scott exclaimed, baffled. "This isn't the first time you got ditched by her."
"Though she may not have love for me, i will forever love her" cucan affirmed.
Scott was about to protest, but mal cut him. "Is everyone prepared for operation doomsday?" He asked, with an evil smirk on his. "Cucan, you look like you're about to cry. Are you sure you can do this?"
"Yeah, im okay," he assured "just dont hurt courtney though.