SURMA

~Bol ke daseya te kii daseya

"A friends with benefits or an enemies with benefits if that's what you prefer " he suggest's

"What!" I shout in disgust.

Is he out of his mind.

He stares at me like I made a joke.
A small smirk pulled up on his lips.

"Firstly you are my brother's rival.
Secondly I fucking loath you old man" I taunt him.

"I guess you seem to have forgotten that you were the one who used to love this old man" he taunts back.

"I didn't love you that was just a stupid teenage crush I got over it" I tell him.

"Did you?" He asks as his voice grows deeper and he takes a step towards me.

I try taking a step back but instead trip my foot and end up in his arms.

Fuck.

I quickly manage to get my balance back and stand straight.

"Look you don't understand how much trouble you are causing me.
I had to beg my brother to let me do this job and because of you I might loose this one bit of freedom I begged for.
So fucking leave me alone" I shout at him as my eyes become watery and my vision blur a bit.

"Can't, won't" he states.

Irritated I start walking away from him and turn around to shout "fuck you".

"I will, soon sweetheart" he replies while winking at me.

Ahhhh this man is crazy.

I was 16 when I liked him and he was 23 which basically means I am 21 now so he's 28.
I was a teenager back then, I was stupid.. though I had a great type.
But since he rejected me because I was too young and his families rival's daughter here we were.
But what has changed that now he wants this??

Walking home I try thinking of the consequences of what will happen if my brother finds about my today's interaction with veeransh.
Either I will be dead or there will be a fucking war between the families until one of them gives up.
And I won't let this happen.

I have decided no matter what I am not falling for veer's stupid games.

I enter the house to remember that my brother is hosting a party tonight by the decorations.

Tonight.

I sigh remembering that veer will also be here despite the fact our families are rival's since both the families belong to the same area and hence the same group.