ARRANGED TO MARRY

~All my flowers grew back as thorns

"Got something for you" vihan- my brother says as he walks in my office.

Without looking up from my laptop I ask him "what?"

"Your girl is getting married to someone else" he says.

I finally look at me,. loosing my control as my blood boils.

"The only groom she'll ever have is me... and that's a promise written in the stars." I state as I get up from my chair and walk up to vihan.

"Who.is.it?" I speak each word slowly.

"I don't know, that's all I could get" vihan States.

"Fine, get me the list of man who could be potentially the person her brother chose for her" I order him.

"And what after that. will you kill thousands of man just because they could potentially be the man her brother arranged her marriage with"
Vihan says.

I ignore his stupid lecture and walk out of the office, he follows me out.
"Veer, you are supposed to hate her.
What are you doing.
You seem to have forgotten what her brother did to our sister, because of them and their family our chahat, our sister isn't with us today" he says.

"Do as I say vihan.
End of discussion" I state and walk into the garage.

I pick up my bike and put on a helmet and drive to the DOSANJH mansion.

I stop at the end of the street and park my bike there , I tap it gently "I will be back soon senorita" whisper.

And walk up to the mansion and looked at my watch to check the time again -- perfect timings.
I could easily take all these guards down but I don't want sahaj to know about me being here so I wait few minutes till the guard's turn to the corner.
As soon as the guards disappeared from my sight I darted to the side entrance.
I already took care of all other things like camera's.

I placed a hand on the rough brick of the houses exterior to clim up to AVLEEN's room, I held it firmly and quickly claimed up to the window and to my surprise I didn't had to knock it since it was already open.

I silently drop myself to the rooms floor.

Avleen sat on the bed wrapped up in her blanket.

Her eyes slowly drifted towards me as she finally noticed my presence.

"What the fuck?" She shouts as her eyes meets mine.

I quickly walk over to her to keep a hand on her mouth to prevent her from screaming.

"Shh Don't make a sound little vixen"

She examins my face as I remove my hand from her mouth.

"What are you doing here idiot" she whispers.