I could get use to this

Nash POV
I was sitting on the porch watching the sun go down when my foster parent sat down next to me.He was like 40 something and had no wife.His name was David.There we're other children inside.He pulled out his cigar and his lighter.He took a long draft and spoke to me."Your getting adopted tomorrow."What?"YOUR GETTING ADOPTED!!!"He yelled at me.I can't wait to get adopted.This guy was crazy,but cool.I ran upstairs and packed all my things I needed and wanted to take.I'm finally leaving this hellhole.
------
---------
-----------
It was time to go and I had everything ready.David came in and I walked out the door.There stood a young tan boy who was one inch shorter than me.His hair was a hot messy. Like a 'I just had sex' look.He was hot himself. Yes Im gay,but no one really cares.I just noticed I was daydreaming."Hi Nash I'm Cameron. I'm adopting you forever. No more switching."We got in his car and I guess we got to his penthouse.I walked through the elevator and into his house.It was BEAUTIFUL!!!!It was.....amazing."So you like it?"Cameron asked.I shook my head rapidly."Let,me show you your room.We walked up the stairs and it to this room.I was huge,the window was like a whole wall and there was a walk in closet."Thank you Cameron."I said quietly.He walked closer to me and lifted my head and looked me in the eye."Call me Cam, OK baby?"I nodded. He called me baby.I like it.He went downstairs and so did I.I sat at the island and he ordered pizza.It was like 8:00pm.
///////////////
"Oh my gosh,your so fuckin funny Nash!!!!!!"He was choking on his pizza and laughing. So was I.We we're out on the beach watching the water and talking we got pretty close in the last couple hours."Damn.You had me Rollin on that one Nash.woo!haha."We sat there in a comfortable silence."Nash has anyone ever told you how beautiful,funny,amazing,and smart you are?I have to say,you're perfect to me."Cameron looked into my eye and said all of that and meant it. I started to blush."Aaaawwww somebody's getting shy!Your so pretty!!!!"We laughed and we went inside to watch The nightcrawler.I know its old but its a good movie.Cameron lied down and he pulled me to lay on his stomach. I fell asleep to the sound of Cameron's heart beat.It was beautiful.I could get use to this.

Author
So this was my first chapter....Give me comments of this was any good.The next will have a little smut in it and some people bitchin and shit.lol.By Pizza's