Acquaintance - 1

Tokyo Jujutsu High

Foreword:
Your name is Yoru Bastard and you have had magical abilities since childhood, saw curses and had various powers. Since your clan was rare but strong, you entered the academy as a first level mage and with vast combat experience. Therefore, like all children of magicians, when you were 15-17 years old (as you wish), your parents sent you to the Tokyo Jujutsu High.

The day you arrived, Gojo-sensei, along with all of your new classmates, went to meet you.

- Hey, Yoru! Greeting! - Satoru-sensei shouted. - How did you get on? Exhausted?

- Hah, congratulations! You must be Satoru Gojo, my new sensei? Nice to meet you, I'm Yoru Bastard. I got along quite well, at least without incident. I am quite exhausted, but I still have enough strength.

- This is great. Don't you want to go out to eat? - kindly suggested Gojo.

- Thank you, I will refuse. I want to get to know other students first.
- Oh, exactly. I forgot they were here. Students, introduce yourself.

- Hello Yoru, I'm Kugisaki Nobara, I hope we will become good friends. - greeted the girl.
- I also hope for that, Nobara) - you smiled.
- And my name is Itadori Yuji. I like slim and tall girls, just like you. - introduced the guy who had been smiling since the beginning of the meeting.
- He-he, nice to meet you, Yuji.
- Megumi Fushiguro. - said the boy with black hair.
- Yoru, nice to meet you.

- He is always so silent, Yoru, don't worry) - Nobara encouraged you.

- Haha, nothing, let's fix it.
- So, as you all have met, you can go on a mission. Let's go! - sensei shouted from afar.

In the task, you had to clear an old building of curses. You all wanted to divide into groups, but the teacher said that this task is only for you one, because he has already checked the rest of students, and you haven't yet. Satoru, lifting the curtain, let you into the room. Literally 10-20 minutes from the moment you walked through the door, the curtain came down, which means only one thing - you destroyed all the curses. It wouldn't have surprised everyone, if there wasn't one "but" - there was a half first level curse. However, it did not prevent you from completing the task.

After this mini-mission, you came to the academy, where you met the rest of the students.

And here are the reactions in the form of interviews of the students themselves:

Yuji Itadori

- Your first thought about Yoru?

- To be honest, I would never have thought in my life that this fragile girl was a mage, even a 1st level one.

- How do you see her now?

- Well, she is very nice, positive, but hides a smile. She really likes her h/c (hair color). I would like to talk with her more. *blushed*

- What surprised you the most?

- She just came to us, and she is already a 1st level mage. This surprised me a lot.

- Did you like her as a girlfriend?

- I can't answer this question yet.. *becomes a tomato, goes through his hands* Can I go?