Hotel Room (Kaneki Ken X Reader) LEMON

You ran inside the room after him, slamming the door as Kaneki Ken pinned you against the door and begun to roughly kiss, suck and nip your neck.

"K-Ken..~" you moaned out as he hike up the hem of your dress, you grabbed his shoulders and wrap your legs around his slender yet firm and perfect waist. His muscled abdomen pressing against your flat stomach.

Kaneki ran his soft hands through your legs and thighs until it reaches your nether region, teasing the erected nut as he used two digits to rub it in circular motion, making you wet and a moaning mess. Going to a club, then having sex in a luxurious hotel was one of the things in your list. And luckily, of all the ghouls you had ever dated, the eye-patch is the luckiest of them all.

Kaneki held your hips tightly, pressing his harden member against your soaked confines. Oh how naughty Kaneki had become ever since he started dating you, my dear. For a moment he set your feet back on the floor, and you take the chance to unzip your dress; and vice versa, before Kaneki carried you in his arms and then throws you in the hotel's luxurious bed.

His eyes traveled down to your exposed (Favorite Color) lacy undergarments. "God, (First Name) you're so hot!" Kaneki exclaimed in a whisper as he leaned to inhale your (Favorite Scent) scent that never failed to give him a lewd fantasy about you. His hot breath sent shivers down your spine as he blew on your neck, an exhale of pleasure left past your lips as he started kissing your neck. His hands ran up and down your thighs, teasing your wet core once in a while with his fingers before proceeding to your hips, gently yet firm, as well as letting him feel every curve of your body.

Kaneki hovered over you and frantically looked for the condom he placed on the night stand inside the hotel room, various belongings were kinda knocked before finding the condom he was looking for, swiping it from the surface, tucking it in the corner of his mouth. You grabbed the condom and opened it, stood and straddle him. Red hues visibly present over his pale cheeks as his member twitched in arousal. You held the piece of latex in your hand as your mouth lowered down his member, taking all of him inside your warm, moist mouth while swirling your tongue around, and making sure that no place were left untouched.

He grunted and even made a noise like a whine as you suck and pulled your mouth off, sliding the condom onto his hard, wet member which caused Kaneki to groan and buck his hips. The next thing you knew was that Kaneki were on top of you, his member against your warm, wet and flowing core.

"You ready babe?" He whispered through his husky voice, his achingly hard beast positioned on your entrance. You nodded and in one swift motion he entered. A pleasurable exhale left you both.

He let out a surprised grunt and tensed up when you rolled back on top, riding him mercilessly as your pants and moans filled the room, probably seeping through the walls to the other hotel rooms but neither of you cared, because the only thing he could feel is your nails digging into his skin and his shaft going in and out of your core with lewd noises being made because of its wetness.

Until you pulled off, much to his dismay, until you grinded your clit against the underside of his dick, moaning loudly as the pleasure electrified you both. And of course, you repeated this, sliding off , grinding and then repeat. You can feel his body start to tremble and the knot in your stomach as you slide onto him again, driving Kaneki with a madness of pure pleasure as you ride him.

Both of your moans got louder and louder until you both reached your zeniths. You slowly rode him until neither of you could go any longer.

"It was a trip!" He laughed and nuzzles your sweaty neck.

You simply smiled and waited for him to find his strength and have another go.