Part- 35

Scene Shift to India: Evening at SBP City Famous Goddess Temple.

Jungkook and Y/N arrived at the temple after their trip to H. Dam. They stood at the entrance, where the crowd was sparse due to the evening time. Jungkook noticed the grand, illuminated fountain at the entrance.

Jungkook: Wow, this fountain looks amazing! I've never seen something like this at a temple before. Why is there a fountain here?

Y/N: This temple is also a major tourist attraction. A lot of people, including international visitors, come here every year to see it. The fountain adds to its charm and beauty.

Jungkook: That’s fascinating. I didn’t expect a temple to have such a modern touch.

Y/N: Yeah, it’s a blend of tradition and modernity. This place is very special to the locals.

They entered the temple and began exploring. Y/N suggested they see the goddess first.

Y/N: Before we do anything else, we should pay our respects to the goddess. It’s important to take her blessings and permission.

Jungkook adjusted his mask and cap, and Y/N reminded him about not wearing anything made from animal skin inside.

Y/N: Remember, Jungkook-ssi, you can't wear anything made from animal skin inside the temple.

Jungkook: Got it, I’ll be careful.

They approached the idol of the goddess. Jungkook, seeing the fierce and powerful depiction of the goddess, felt a little afraid and held Y/N’s hand for comfort. The priest approached them and gave them blessings by placing a tilak on their foreheads.

Priest: May the goddess bless you both with prosperity and happiness.

(After yn translating it to jungkook.)

Jungkook: (smiling, but slightly nervous) Thank you.

Y/N: Thank you, priest. We are honoured to receive the blessings. (In local language)

The priest nodded and moved on to other devotees. Jungkook turned to Y/N.

Jungkook: The goddess looks so powerful and intense. I’ve never seen anything like this before.

Y/N: She represents strength and protection. It’s natural to feel a bit overwhelmed, but her blessings are very powerful.

Jungkook: I can feel it. Thank you for bringing me here, Y/N. This is an experience I’ll never forget.

Y/N: I’m glad you’re experiencing this with me.(Whispered)

Jungkook: what...? Did you said something...?

Y/n: No, Let’s explore more and see what else this beautiful temple has to offer.

They continued their exploration, feeling the spiritual energy and the rich cultural heritage of the temple.While exploring, Jungkook noticed that Y/N's tilak was getting a bit messy.