Chapter 2|Damien

" Don't touch me " She steps back . Maybe she got uncomfortable from my words but I don't give a shit about it. I said what I wanted . "Feisty... I like that..." I said in an almost taunting voice, my hand on her hip gripped tighter as I pulled her back against myself. And I could feel her heartbeat and I can tell she was too nervous . I like that. She attempted to break free from my hold, but I quickly spun her around and pushed her onto the table. "Tsk tsk... not so fast you sassy girl..." I chuckled as she tried to get away from me, I was easily much stronger then her and she was no match for me, I gripped her hips and turned her around, my large form pressed her up against the table, leaving her no room wiggle away . "You think you could get away from me that easily?"I chuckled again, a smug smirk on my handsome face, my dark eyes looking down at her, I was so much taller and bigger than her, she looked so small compared to me "I'll have to get you trained up if your this feisty all the time..." I placed a hand on either side of her on the table, my body still pressed up against her back "I like how sassy and defiant you are, it's cute," I said in a mocking tone, my chest was still firmly pressed against her back, my body trapping her in.

"Let me go " She said in defiant tone like I will leave her "Do you expect me to listen to you and obey like a dog? You're a bit out of your range here princess, I'm the one in control" I said in my deep voice, my body was still pressed up against her , I let out a deep chuckle, obviously amused by her defiant tone, I slowly lowered my head down so it was next to her ear . "The sooner you learn your place here, the better..." I said in a low voice , I gently nuzzled my face against the back of her neck, my large hands remained on the table trapping her between me and the table. I leaned in a bit more, my body pressed against hers. My strong chest pressed against her back,my hand left the table and slowly started to gently brush up her side."You look so beautiful and fragile... makes me want to break you." I whispered in her ear, my deep voice was low and threatening, as I continued to brush my hand up her side, my breathing began to get heavier as I continued to keep her trapped underneath me .

" Can we talk normally? " I hummed at her request, a smirk grew on my face, I stood back up to my full height and removed my chest from her back, my hand was still gently caressing the side of her torso. "And what would you like to talk about, princess?" She finally get free from my grip and said in her soft voice " Can we talk about us... ? "
I chuckled again, seeing that she was finally able to free herself from my grip, I placed my hands in my pockets and looked down at her , a smirk still remaining on my face"What is it you want to say about us...?" I questioned in a slightly mocking tone .
" About our self like hobbies , love life , past or maybe.... Ok let's talk about us " She nervously stated, her anxiety evident through her facial expressions. I continued to look down at her , my smirk now turning into a small smile, I chuckled again at how nervous she looked and sounded "You want to know about me?" I began, taking a few steps closer to her again, I leaned against another table, now sitting on the edge of it, I crossed my legs " Yeah... I... I don't even know your last name... " I smirked as I found her nervousness amusing, it was cute to me "Hmph... My name is Damien Harper...." I said, watching her facial expression as I spoke .
" I am Maddeline Clarke " she approach her hand like asking for a hand shake . I chuckled again as she spoke, I took her hand in my large one, her hand was small and thin in comparison to mine ... even her arms seemed so small in my grip "Pleasure to finally know your name, princess." I said as I looked down at her hand, my own hand almost engulfing it. I smirked at the size difference of our hands, my grip was gentle, despite the fact I was so much bigger than her , I gently caressed her hand with my thumb, I continued to look down at her , my eyes scanning her facial features.
She hesitated before pulling her hand towards herself and asked, "Could you please tell me your date of birth?" I chuckled at her hesitance, my smirk growing wider, my gaze still focused on her face as she spoke "Hmph... Why do you want to know my birth date so badly princess?" I questioned, my tone was taunting and mocking "It's fine if you prefer to keep things to yourself. " I hummed, noticing how she quickly dropped the questioning "No, no... I'll tell you. My birthday is December 25th, yes December 25th... I was born on Christmas" I said, raising an eyebrow at her , studying her facial expression " Wow... It's great " I chuckled a bit, I found her reaction amusing, I pushed myself off the table I had been sitting on, closing the distance between us once again "You think so... why is it so great, hm?" I said in a taunting tone, I was looming over her again, my body once again trapping her between me and another table " Because it's Christmas.... Haha " I smirked again, I couldn't help but be amused with her shyness and nervous attitude "Hmph... it's Christmas, huh..." I said, I continued to look down at her , my hands once again on the table, trapping her while I leaned down a bit so my face was more level with hers. My actions made her feel afraid. I hummed and chuckled once more, noticing how scared she looked, not that I cared, it was amusing to me "You look so scared.... adorable princess~" I teased as I brought a hand up and gently pushed some stray strands of hair away from her face . She gently nudged me again and then walked away, asking, "What are your hobbies?" I chuckled again at seeing she push me away and get some space,I found her hesitance in my presence to be amusing "My hobbies...? Why do you want to know about that?" I said in a mocking tone, watching her from my spot, my hands shoved into my pockets again.

" If we know about each other, it is better for us. " I hummed again, I was surprised by her answer "Better... for us... hm.." I took a few slow steps towards her, closing the gap between her , I was once again standing close to her ." So you want to know about my hobbies so it's 'better' for us...?"
" Hmm... " I smirked as I once again was close to her , my body looming over her smaller one, I placed a hand on the table next to her trapping her once again . "Hmph... and what are your hobbies... princess~" I questioned still in my taunting tone, my other hand came to hold her chin up to look up at her " I ask first " I hummed, a smirk remained on my face, my hand still held her chin in my grip, my thumb gently rubbing her jaw, my touch was a bit gentler then when I had trapped her earlier "And why should I answer first princess...?"
" My hobbies is reading fictional novel " She said while staring directly into my eyes . I chuckled again, I had not expected such an answer from her , but I somehow could imagine her reading those types of things. " 𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣? 𝙃𝙢 ~ " I smirk and continued " 𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰; 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 "

    " 𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣? 𝙃𝙢 ~ "  I smirk and continued " 𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰; 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰...

To be continued......