Chapter 4 | Madeline

Sendy and I sat in my room, I had just finished discussing the meeting with my family but Sendy still had so many questions about Damien. She sat on my bed as she asked me question, she looked at my confused expression before speaking again "You know why he left so suddenly don't you?"

" I don't know maybe he didn't like me " Sendy raised an eyebrow at that "He didn't like you? Trust me babe, if he didn't like you he would have made it clear when you were sitting in his lap" Sendy said, a small smirk appearing on her face as she continued to speak
"I think he liked you a little too much~"

" Shut up.... It was good for me when he left " Sendy suddenly got up from the bed and walked over me with a smirk on her face
"What? Did you enjoy being in his lap~?" She teased, a smirk on her face as she grabbed my chin and made me look at her

" Look I have no feelings for him.... I still love Aidein " Sendy gave a small hum as she moved her hand away from my chin

"You still love, Aidein.. I'm just gonna say it now, you gotta forget about him, you're not going to be with him anymore, you belong to Damien now, and he is going to make damn sure you forget about Aidein"
Sendy said, her tone a mix between serious and teasing and stepped back a bit before continuing
"Damien's possessive, once he gets something he likes, he keeps it, whether that means claiming it or taking it, and he has already claimed you Maddie , no one is going to stop him from taking you now"

She smirked as she spoke, a hint of mischief in her voice. My curiosity gets the better of me, and I ask her, '

" How do you know him so well? " My eyebrows shooting up in surprise while she chuckled softly and crossed her arms .

"Let's just say I've seen all his conquests so far, he is quite popular with the females"
She smirked as she spoke, her expression becoming more teasing as she continued.
"It was kind of cute seeing you sitting in his lap, you looked so small and helpless in his arms"

" Can't you just shut up! " Sendy chuckle at seeing that I got annoyed.
"Come on babe, no need to get mad, I'm just teasing you~"
She said with a smirk on her face, enjoying the annoyed expression on my face

" Let's just stop talking about him " Sendy chuckled softly and shrugged, agreeing with me
"Alright, alright, no more talking about him, for now~"
She teased as she smirked
With a hint of irritation, I searched my desk and asked, " Is my diary around here somewhere?" Sendy shook her head "No , I haven't seen it" She said before giving a smirk
"Why? Are you writing about how big Damien is~?"

I gave her a death glare " Please shut up " Sendy chuckled softly at my response
"I'm just teasing you Maddie" She said, still teasing me but also somewhat serious.

"I know it's from Aidein, and I know you're not going to write about Damien in it, but I can't help but tease you, it's just to cute seeing you get flustered and mad "

" I will kick you out of the room if you don't stop talking about Damien " Sendy chuckled a little before holding her hands up in a surrendering motion "Alright, alright I'll stop, for now~"
She said, still smiling, but she didn't drop the teasing look on her face

I found my diary tucked away in the drawer, and when I pulled it out, I noticed a painting I had made inside. A wave of memories flooded back, and I realized that if I shared this with Sendy, she'd be angry with me for not getting rid of anything linked to Aidein. I glanced at her, and she was engrossed in a novel. She was blissfully unaware of the painting, completely absorbed in her novel, not noticing that I had a painting in my hand .

She was completely focused on the words on the pages, a small smile on her face as the words drew her into the story it was oddly calm and quiet in the room, the only sound being the soft sound of the page turning.