What goes around comes around? Karma

Callum sat behind his sleek, modern desk, his face illuminated by the soft glow of his desk lamp. His mind was a whirlwind of strategies and vengeful thoughts. He had made a decision: before confronting Elara, he would dismantle Alexander's world piece by piece. Alexander's downfall would be the prelude to his reckoning with Elara.

Callum (to himself): "If Alexander is going to pay for what he's done, it's time to make him feel the consequences of his actions. First, I'll take him down where it hurts the most—his reputation and career."

Callum's campaign against Alexander began with meticulous precision. He first targeted Alexander's public image. Through anonymous tips and carefully leaked information, Callum exposed Alexander's infidelities and unethical practices.

At a Press Conference

Reporters gathered in a well-lit room, their cameras flashing as Alexander stepped up to the podium, his confident demeanor now overshadowed by the scandalous revelations. A reporter raised a hand.

Reporter: "Mr. Alexander, how do you respond to the allegations of misconduct and infidelity that have surfaced recently?"

Alexander's face grew pale as he tried to maintain his composure.

Alexander: "These allegations are baseless. My personal life has no bearing on my professional achievements."

But the damage was already done. The media frenzy and public backlash took a toll on Alexander's reputation and career, and his once-gilded image was now tarnished.

As Alexander's reputation crumbled, his luxurious mansion became a symbol of his downfall. The once-stunning property now felt like a hollow shell. Alexander paced angrily through his opulent living room, throwing a fit over the recent events.

Alexander: "This can't be happening! My career is in shambles, and my personal life is being dragged through the mud!"

His assistant, a young woman with a worried expression, approached him hesitantly.

Assistant: "Mr. Alexander, we've had multiple inquiries about your future engagements and sponsorships. It seems the fallout is affecting every aspect of your life."

Alexander's face contorted with rage.

Alexander: "Get me Callum Blackwood. I want to confront him about this."

Callum arrived at Alexander's mansion, his demeanor calm and collected despite the chaos that surrounded them. Alexander met him with a glare of fury.

Alexander: "So you're the mastermind behind this. I should have known."

Callum's expression was impassive, his voice steady.

Callum: "I'm just here to ensure justice is served. You've caused a great deal of harm, and now you're reaping the consequences."

Alexander's voice was a mixture of anger and desperation.

Alexander: "You think you've won? My life is in ruins because of you. But I won't go down without a fight."

Callum stepped closer, his gaze icy.

Callum: "You had every chance to make things right. Instead, you chose to manipulate and betray. Now, I'm ensuring that your downfall is complete."

Alexander's hands clenched into fists, his face red with rage.

Alexander: "You haven't seen the last of me. I'll find a way to turn this around."