Chapter Seven : 𝑯𝒀𝑺𝑺𝑶𝑷

Vel and Tin were completely smitten with each other. They couldn't keep their hands off each other, stealing moments of intimacy in the most unexpected places. Whether it was a quiet corner in a crowded library or a secluded spot in a park, they would find themselves wrapped in a tight embrace, their lips locked in a passionate kiss.

Everyone noticed it and they didn't bother to hide. They were so head over heels in love, and their passion knew no bounds. People couldn't help but whisper and blush as they witnessed the couple's passionate embraces, leaving no doubt that they were totally and crazily in love.

As the night fell, Vel and Tin found themselves in a secluded rooftop, the city lights twinkling below. Without a care for anyone but each other, they wrapped their arms around one another, their bodies pressing close as they shared a deep, lingering kiss.

As they explored each other's lips, their hands roamed, the passion between them building like a fire. They were lost in a world of their own, their love consuming them completely. Tin's hand found its way under Vel's shirt, his touch sending shivers down Vel's spine. Their hearts racing, they fell onto the soft grass, their bodies entwined as they continued to explore each other's lips and skin.

They forgot the outside world, focusing only on the sensations and emotions they shared in that moment. The city below faded away as they got lost in each other's touch, their love reaching new heights as they surrendered to their desires.

Tin is always out of reach these days whether in college or home. He spend most of the time in Pavel's house rather than his own. Pon, Prapai with Sky hanging out at Prapai's place ofc they asked Tin but it's not hard to guess what he'd have said,"You guys enjoy, see you later~~"

Prapai understand Tin but Pon isn't very happy with this, though he was the one who gave him the idea of confessing, he didn't know his Phi will be so drunk in love that he'll forget him. Just like Tin, Pon is also possessive about his Phi. Tin always gave him the foremost priority, his attention is always on his little nong no matter what he's doing or how important it was, nothing is more important than his nong.

Pon isn't habitat of this ignorance. From the moment he came in Theerapanyakun household Tin always stick with him, he never go anywhere without him. Even after moving to New Zealand they're always together. But now he don't know what his Phi doing, his Phi didn't asked him about his day. Prapai-Sky dating, Phayu-Rain dating, he didn't saw other like this, why HIS Phi is so obsessed with Pavel? What's so special about him? Pon can't think about any answer and this frustration can make him kill someone with a fork.

"Ayee little princess don't stab these fried chickens like this, if you don't want it give it to me", Prapai joked to light up the mood.

"You glutton!! Here take them all. I don't feel like eating anyway", frustrated Pon gave his plate to Prapai and left to balcony, what Pai gladly accept and start eating.

Sky sigh at his boyfriend's behaviour but he understood Pon's feelings so he went after him. He sat beside him, for awhile they both didn't say anything. So Sky decided to start,

"Missing Tin?"

"Hmm maybe. Actually I'm not habitat of this. It's been more than a week we had a proper talk. I'm happy for him but at the same time I'm afraid. Am I going to lose him? You know what he's for me Sky."

"You know na Pon he really loves you more than his own brother. He really care for you. He'll always do."

"I know, still.... Is that how people in love act? Is this how love change people?"

"Love got no definition. It works differently for each people. But ya love is the most powerful emotion. It can change a normal person into a criminal or a psychopath to a sweetheart. Didn't you ever fell in love?"