Chapter Eight : 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺

Pon's pov:

I went to washroom leaving Sky alone, when I was washing my hands the mask guy suddenly appeared behind me. I startled when I noticed his reflection in the mirror. I was going to scream but he pushed a cloth with chloroform on my face and the other two guys from restaurant was also there. I was trying to resist and fight back but I couldn't, my vision started to get blurred. I lost my consciousness.

When I regained my sense, I discovered myself in a dark room. It took me some moments to figured out that it's actually not a spacious place. There's not much people just those three who kidnapped me and two other guys. Four of them guarding me and the mask guy talking with someone maybe their boss. I tried to listened their conversation.

"He was with them the whole time so I thought he's the target. "

"You bloody fool...this guy....." I can't hear the voice in call clearly but I understood they were here for Phi not me.

"But I think boss he's important for them. Give me some time boss," he went out of my sight while talking in phone. I look around and yelled, "Hey leave me. You get the wrong guy. I'm useless for you guys. It's not me let me go."

"Shut up little boy. We know what to do with whom, you don't need to teach us."

"Who said you're useless. We can use you such a pretty boy like you in a different way."

"Yes we can make the best use of you. Should I show you a demo huh?" they all laughed like creeps at me. But I screamed, "LEAVE ME YOU BASTARD. MY BROTHER WILL KILL YOU ALL!!" I spit on them. They stop laughing, one of them came and slap me hard multiple times, hit me with his gun. He tear off my tee into half from middle. "Look at this unmarked beauty. I badly wanna bruse it", he laughed like a maniac.

I felt disgusted at their comments and I know if Phi don't come to save me soon, they really can do what they said. They're looking at me with hungry eyes as if I'm some sort of food.

I feel like I'm gonna get a panic attack real soon but I can't afford it. I'm trying my best to ease my mind, "Phi will come soon. Don't sweat about it Pon. Phi told me he'll save me from bad people. He'll keep me safe always. I need to trust this. I need to do something."

While I was trying to free my hands. I felt my watch under ropes, it's still there! I tried to reach it and thanks to dear lord I could press the emergency call button where P'Tin number saved as an emergency number. But it's not working maybe network issues so I tried it couple of times finally I could feel the vibration of ringing but no-one picked up. My anxiety rose up. I could feel those cold sweats on my temple.

Nooo not now! Not here! But my prayers got ignored by God just like my Phi ignored my call. Another guy came towards me, started touching me and the worst was I couldn't even resist anymore. I writhed against the bonds that were holding me down, struggling desperately to get free. My mind was in a state of pure panic, all rational thoughts being overruled by my instincts for survival. Their touch was getting ever closer to me, and the sensation of being defenseless and trapped only served to worsen his attack further.

My head was spinning. I was feeling useless and so ashamed of myself, totally disgusted with my very own existence. I wish I could disappear from this world now.I felt my anxieties reach at peak, my thoughts racing as fast as my heart was beating. I was sure what they'll do with me, and the thought of being alone with them in the dark, tied down, and at their mercy was too much for me to handle.

I was cursing my existence while my vision started to blackout. I heard a familiar voice called my name. I forced my senses to look for the person hoping to see P'Tin. But my head aches so much I can't keep eyes my open. I gave up but I could recognise the owner of that voice before I completely blacked out, I managed to say it's "P'Pai~~"