🍀 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧: 29🍀

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

It was the break for today already. Soobin had been itching to ask something. So as soon as he spotted Beomgyu alone at a distance, he called him out.

"Beom!!!" The younger male snapped and saw the taller male calling him.

"Yeah? What happened?"

Soobin somehow feel uncomfortable asking about the specific male he kissed once. Still pushing aside those stupid feelings, he still asked-

"Is uh– Yeonjun okay now?" Weirdly Beomgyu for some reason went silent hearing his question making Soobin even more uncomfortable and question himself that whether he did the right thing on asking it or not.

"Beom–"

"Yeonjun hyung is okay now Soobin. We talked to him. Thankfully he is okay and stable." Soobin felt a relief rush inside his chest as he nodded.

"–I see. O-Okay." The taller male didn't find anything more to ask further so he just awkwardly said bye to the younger and went off.

"See you later, Beom." The younger male smiled a little and nodded.

"Will do." Beomgyu watched the taller male walk out of the university gate towards his own way with a look. Sighing to himself he could remember the conversation the three of them had with Yeonjun earlier.

"Hyung?? Yeonjun hyung??" Beomgyu called for the older male looking here and there. And then he heard Hueningkai calling Beomgyu from a distance.

"Beomgyu hyung!! Over here." The male looked over to the direction of the voice, immediately sprinting there. Thank god, It was a secluded area. Yeonjun could take a breath of fresh air here.

"Hyung. Are you Okay?" Beomgyu asked caressing the older male's hands which now seemed to have returned to it's normal lukewarm temperature. He seemed to be at ease sitting on the bench now.

"I am okay now Beom. It's okay. I just felt overwhelmed for some reason." Yeonjun reassured making the younger three males look at the oldest in confusion.

"I am glad that you are okay now. But why did you feel overwhelmed hyung? Is anything bothering you?" This time Hueningkai asked in. Yeonjun stiffened up by that question he wanted to avoid for the meantime.

The younger males seemed to be very patient waiting for the oldest to reply but he remained silent. Suddenly, a thought striked inside Beomgyu's mind.

"–Hyung, is this about Soobin hyung?" Taehyun and Hueningkai's eyes widened at the question Beomgyu threw at Yeonjun. And the response was completely clear when Yeonjun looked away bitting his lower lip, fidgeting with his fingers.

"So it is." Beomgyu thought to himself.

"Do you want me to talk to Soobin hyung?"

Beomgyu really wasn't expecting yeonjun to immediately shriek up at the suggestion.

"NO. Absolutely NO. DON'T." Three of them shared a look before glancing at the oldest.

"You know...." Beomgyu started off. "–we wouldn't know if you don't share what's actually wrong. Maybe we can help." He carefully said not strongly wanting to push the older to speak but again wanting him to actually tell his worries.

Yeonjun gritted his teeth subconsciously before opening his mouth.

"I want to apologize to your best friend Beomgyu. But he doesn't seem to even acknowledge my presence."