Part Seven

NOTE : Last part until the last part!!! Hope you guys are enjoying this, just for reminder comment and vote lmk what you think!
WORD : 1.8k

---

"God's don't dream" Ares says his anger rising. 

Percy brings his sword up. I step closer out of instinct when Grover holds me back "Wait" 

I watch Percy and him fight, Ares had a advantage over him a major one well a lot of advantages. Even still Percy fought all he could. Somehow Ares ended up with both the swords and threw him on the ground knocking the breath out of Percy. 

I step closer trying to keep myself back. "Get up Perc" I whisper under my breath only for me to hear. 

Percy gets on his knees trying to stand up when Ares kicks his side, forcing him away further. I watch him grab his side and stand up. I watch a wave behind him rise, and a slight smile reaches my face.

"I warned you" Percy says "if your not careful, your going to find out who I am" He stands up catching his breath as the wave parts for him and hits Ares directly. I watch Ares end up on the sand lying there trying to find his sword. 

I see Ares grab his sword when Percy runs to him slashing the back of his ankle going deep into his flesh, before he could even try to defend himself. He grabs the wound now dripping ichor into the water and sand below him. I smile to myself and rush over to Percy. "You good?" I ask keeping my eyes on Ares. 

Percy nods looking at me and Grover. "That was so cool!" Ares talks in a sarcastic voice and uses his sword to stand back up "wanna know what you really won today?" He pauses glancing at me "A enemy for life." 

I see him start to turn into his true form, his god like form. "Don't look at him!" I look back seeing Grover and Percy doing the same. I didn't really need to do it but I wanted to make sure the two boys didn't look. The gold light fades and a metallic thud hits the ground. I look back seeing Hades helm. 

Grover walks over and picks the heavy thing off the ground, turning to look back at us. I turn to look at the house I came from, there was somebody calling Percy. I could hear the voice. Percy's scared eyes look at mine and he starts making his way to the house. I walk behind Percy confused. "Percy?" I ask 

He doesn't answer. He walks inside the house and looks around, the radio on. "Hold on Alia" He whispers and walks to turn off the radio. 

"Quiet something isn't it?" The fury "Using earthquakes to clear the skies?" I step inside the house and closer to Percy. She sees me and breaths heavy. 

Percy sees Grover walk in and the older lady tenses up, seeing the helm. "Hades sent you to retrieve it. That's been your quest all along." Percy says and walks to Grover taking the helm and placing it on the table closer to her. 

I watch the older lady she walks up to the helm hesitantly. I look at Percy "What are you doing?" 

Percy's eyes meet mine "I'm living up to my end of the bargain" His eyes go back to the fury "Tell Hades I expect him to do the same" 

She picks it up and looks at Percy with a slight smile "Good luck on Olympus." She walks out of the house.

Grover steps beside me looking at Percy "No." 

Percy glances at me and Grover "I have to" 

"What for Percy?" I shake my head "We missed the deadline. You know that he wants to kill you anyways." 

Percy watched me "This is much bigger than the deadline, Chiron said the last war on Olympus set off world war two down here" He looks at Grover "Returning the bolt is the only way to get his attention."