𝐨𝐧𝐞

The girls were practising with all their might for an upcoming competition and everything had to be perfect.

At this moment Jihyo, the leader was helping some members to perfect some difficult steps for the members, even though they were all very tired Jihyo insisted them to continue so that everything would be perfect.

-Jihyo: Come on girls, you have to put more effort into it, otherwise it will be impossible, one last review and that's it.

-Chaeyoung: How long are we going to be at this?, I want to go home...

-Dahyun: Haha, we have to make it perfect if we want to win the Chae award, it's a very important event, a lot of bands will be there and we have to do our best.

-Chaeyoung: At this moment I regret accepting to be in a band...

While Chae and the other members were discussing dance steps and their eagerness to leave, in the other corner were other members who were practising their vocal for the performance.

-Sana: We need to have a proper tone for the presentation Momo so we need you to help us with some tones for our song.

-Momo: Of course I'll help them with the tones I'd have to do more...

At that moment, Sana and Momo exchanged a few mischievous looks just like the good friends they are, Jeongyeon looked at everything with the desire to laugh, she turned to see her best friend Nayeon but she was involved in other things, she looked a bit discouraged, she had been like that for days and no member knew why.

At that moment Jeongyeon sneaks up and gives her friend a little scare.

-Nayeon: Ah, you scared me, you idiot!!!

-Jeongyeon: That was the plan, hey one question Nay... Is something wrong with you? you've been weird lately.

-Nayeon: There's nothing wrong with me Jeong, I'm fine, just give me my space....

-Jeongyeon: But, talk to me, don't be afraid, I'm your best friend, right? Jeongyeon really didn't understand what was wrong with her best friend, she's been acting so strange lately, she thought about some of the things she told her but none of them seemed so serious as to be the reason.

-Nayeon: It's just stress from everything we're doing, that's all....

-Jeongyeon: Are you sure? I think it's not just that, it's more than just stress.

-Nayeon: I'm not going to argue with you, just leave me alone.

-Jeongyeon: But-

At that moment Jihyo called all the members for the final practice and after that each of them would go home.

-Jihyo: All ready? 1,2,3 Let's go!

After the final rehearsal, they were all exhausted but satisfied with what they had achieved. They got ready to leave, after they all said their goodbyes and went their separate ways home, Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Nayeon went straight to their flat where the three of them lived together.

-Jeongyeon: What did you girls think of the practice, I think it went better than the first time, don't you?

-Jihyo: Yes, it's true, although Tzuyu and Chae need to perfect a few steps, but the rest is great.

Jihyo was talking about the practice and the negative and positive things that happened, Jeongyeon was laughing at the things her friend was saying. Nayeon didn't say a word, she was carrying a pink and white bag in her hands and was looking in the direction of the ground. Jihyo noticed this as Nayeon always has a lot of things to say.

-Jihyo: Hey Nay, everything alright?

Nayeon didn't pay attention to him because she was too concentrated thinking about the problem that was tormenting her. Jihyo and Jeongyeon looked at each other worried because their friend was not feeling well mentally and they didn't know why.

-Jeongyeon: Nay, do you want to go for ice cream, maybe that will cheer you up?

-Nayeon: Well, it wouldn't be bad...

After arriving at the ice cream shop, Jihyo went to order the ice cream, Jeongyeon sat next to Nayeon, waiting to see if her friend would say anything. At that moment Nayeon rested her head on Nayeon's shoulder and closed her eyes. Jeongyeon wasn't weirded out, it wasn't the first time she did that but it felt like a different feeling.

-Jeongyeon: Something's wrong, isn't it?

-Nayeon: Yes... but I'm embarrassed to talk about it.

-Jeongyeon: Nay, you can tell me, we are best friends.

-Nayeon: Well, you see... I started seeing Felix one of the guys from the Stray Kids band, he goes to our school and everything. I really started to have big feelings for him but... I recently went to talk to him at school break and he seems different...

Nayeon couldn't finish the sentence and separated from her friend's shoulder, Jeongyeon turned to look at her best friend but her eyes were teary as if something very bad had happened. Just as Nayeon was about to continue talking, Jihyo arrived with the ice cream.

-Jihyo: I'm here with the ice cream!

-Jeongyeon: Good! Let's eat. Jeongyeon wanted to continue talking about it but Nayeon didn't want to share it with Jihyo.

After finishing the ice cream and heading home, Jihyo told her flatmates that she was going to see her mother that weekend in another city in Korea. When they arrived at the dorm, each of them went to their own room, as the dorm had two rooms, Jeongyeon and Nayeon slept in the same room but in a different bed.

-Jihyo: What would you girls like for dinner, pizza, burger or... something else?

-Jeongyeon: Can we stop eating garbage, I'll make you something delicious to eat!

After Jeongyeon cooked dinner based on rice, vegetables and meat, the girls sat at the dining table to enjoy and chat.

-Jihyo: And how is school going?, soon school will be over and we can be free for a few months.

-Nayeon: I really need a break from everything, the band and school is very tiring....

-Jeongyeon: But we have to put in a little more energy and then we can take a break.

-Jihyo: Right, thank goodness it's Thursday, Friday and finally the weekend.

After chatting and finally finishing their dinner, the three friends said goodnight and went to bed, as tomorrow they would have to get up early to be able to go to school on time.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN ENGLISH VERSION OF A STORY THAT IS ORIGINALLY IN SPANISH, SOME WORDS HAVE BEEN CHANGED FOR CONVENIENCE.

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐒.