𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

After arriving at the amazing park the girls were taking lots of pictures and chatting while visiting the whole park, Jeongyeon was confused because she didn't understand what she really felt for her friend, but she tried to concentrate on something else, but every time she saw her friend she couldn't stop thinking about her.

-Dahyun: Why don't we sit at these super nice tables and rest a bit? My feet are hurting already.

-Chaeyoung: Oh yeah... I'm super tired, I'm really looking forward to a cold drink, a milkshake or something...

-Jihyo: Chae, you're always tired, there's not a day that goes by that you don't say you're tired haha!

-Chaeyoung: That's not true!

-Sana: How about Bubble Tea? It's refreshing for this infernal weather.

And so the friends did, each one chose her favourite Bubble Tea and went back to the little tables where they were sitting in the shadow.

-Sana: That feels better, doesn't it? I love Bubble Tea.

-Jeongyeon: It's really comfortable here.

-Nayeon: I hope this moment lasts forever, thanks for always being with me girls, you're the best.

After those nice words, the girls continued through the large park until they split up to take more pictures.

-Sana: Look Jihyo, isn't it amazing to see the ducklings looking so pretty?

-Jihyo: Huh? Well, they really are beautiful, Sanita.

Jihyo had been hiding for a long time a love for Sana that she couldn't explain, the funny thing is that Sana felt the same way for her but she was ashamed of not being reciprocated, but Jihyo got tired of hiding it anymore and simply...

-Jihyo: Hey Sana...

-Sana: Tell me Jihyo... Is something wrong?

-Jihyo: I... I can't hide it anymore...

-Sana: What are you talki-

A kiss cut off Sana's words completely, Jihyo had finally taken the shot, from afar the others watched and couldn't believe it, especially Chaeyoung who still hadn't proposed to Mina, Dahyun and Jeongyeon just laughed at the situation because they couldn't believe it and Nayeon just didn't understand anything. After a while Jihyo and Sana returned hand in hand as if nothing had happened.

-Jeongyeon: So... How about couple?

-Jihyo: Please don't tell me you saw it.

-Dahyun: Everything, from beginning to end.

-Sana: I'm getting so embarrassed...

-Chaeyoung: And I haven't even taken a single step with Mina...

-Nayeon: Haha! Congratulations girls, I'm glad you connected although I didn't expect to see it.

After a couple was revealed the girls each went to their own department, the trio of Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon were walking to their department, as Jihyo had to pack to go visit her mother so Nayeon and Jeongyeon would be left alone. Once at home, Nayeon ordered Sushi delivery while Jeongyeon helped her friend to pack quickly as a taxi would come to pick her up around 9 pm.

-Nayeon: Girls! Dinner is here...

-Jihyo: Wait Nayeon, my suitcase won't close!

-Jeongyeon: It's normal if you have a lot of stuff, you're only going away for a weekend, you idiot!

-Jihyo: You shut up.

After a while trying to close the suitcase, they went downstairs to eat Sushi, it was 8:40 in the evening and Jihyo just finished brushing her teeth and putting on her shoes for when the taxi arrived.

-Nayeon: Jihyo, please be careful...

-Jeongyeon: Right... lest you get caught making out with Sana again.

-Jihyo: I'll be fine girls and I won't make out with any idiot... And you guys please don't do anything naughty or weird.

-Jeongyeon: The same goes for you and Sana haha!

-Jihyo: OK, I'm leaving now.

After Jihyo left, the girls started cleaning up the mess their friend had left behind trying to unpack their two suitcases for the weekend, after tidying up the house the two friends sat down on the couch to watch TV when a romance movie came on.

-Nayeon: Let's stop this movie, it's really good!

-Jeongyeon: I hate romance and you know it Nayeon, I'm taking it off.

-Nayeon: Please don't, it's one of my favourite movies Jeong!

-Jeongyeon: Well... But then don't fall asleep!

-Nayeon: I promise Jeong!

After watching the movie, it was getting close to 10 o'clock and Nayeon had curled up on her best friend's shoulder and fell asleep without being able to finish the movie, Jeongyeon noticed this and decided it was time to go to sleep, she picked up her friend in her arms and carried her to her room, she laid her on her bed and was seriously thinking whether to sleep with her or not, but better not to leave any misunderstandings.

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷

The morning started like any other morning, Jeongyeon had just woken up and as soon as she opened her eyes she looked at her best friend's bed which was empty, that scared her. But she heard noise in the kitchen so she just washed her face and went downstairs to see what her friend was doing. Nayeon was on the phone with someone who Jeongyeon thought was Jihyo until she heard her friend say something.

-Nayeon: Oh... I'm so sorry Miss Myōi, I'll inform Jeongyeon as soon as possible...yes of course, no problem, thank you for informing.

After hanging up the phone Nayeon put her hand on her forehead, was something really wrong? thought Jeongyeon. The shorter girl didn't notice that her best friend was there until she heard a small noise.

-Nayeon: Oh! You scared me Jeong, how was your morning?

-Jeongyeon: Something happened, right?, I heard you talking to Mina's mum

-Nayeon: ...

-Jeongyeon: Tell me Nay!

-Nayeon: We'll have to do the competition without Mina, she's having severe anxiety attacks... The problem is that I don't know how to tell Jihyo, she's so excited to participate, I'm so sorry to break her hopes.

-Jeongyeon: What...? But she was fine yesterday...

-Nayeon: It seems like she's been having these attacks for a while, but I don't understand why she hasn't told us, maybe so as not to upset Jihyo.

While Nayeon was talking to Jeongyeon, she was cooking a nice breakfast, some pancakes, she looked worried, maybe because she wouldn't know how to tell Jihyo.

-Jeongyeon: I'll try to fix it, I'll talk to Mina.

-Nayeon: Uh, no need Jeong, I think we can do it without Mina, I'm just worried about Jihyo now, I won't tell her until I get back.

Just then Jihyo called the phone making Nayeon focus on talking to her without letting slip what she didn't want to say. Jeongyeon just wondered what would happen at the competition since Mina wasn't there, or how Chaeyoung would be taking it, she was quite worried.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN ENGLISH VERSION OF A STORY THAT IS ORIGINALLY IN SPANISH, SOME WORDS HAVE BEEN CHANGED FOR CONVENIENCE.

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐒.