Chapter 2

So, they went to the most fanciest restaurant in Washington D.C., Virginia.

They both rode together, they took Donald Trump's car. They walked in and got seated.

"What would you two like to drink?" The waiter asks, with a smile on their face. "I would want a whiskey." Donald Trump says proudly. "And I will just have a water." Joe says.

The waiter nods and walks away to get thier drinks.

When the waiter walked away, Trump thought of a question. "So, Joe... What would you like to eat at this fine restaurant?" He asks.

Joe hummed as he skimmed through the menu. "I would like to have the most expensive meal on this menu. And that would be the king sized snow crab legs. And what would you want from here?" Joe said and asked the following to question.

The fact is that Trump didn't even look at his menu yet. He silently cursed himself as he looked at his menu. "I'm going to have the cheapest meal on here since I'm paying, I guess. And I think the cheapest meal here is the fried shrimp."

Joe scrunches up his face. "That is so lame!"

The waiter comes back with thier drinks. "Are you guys ready to order or do you guys need another minute?" The two men who sat across from eachother both nodded and said, "We would like to order now."

"I would have the fried shrimp." Donald says. "And Joe here will have the king sized snow crab legs." Donald says annoyed that he has to pay 250 dollars for a single meal.

Joe smiles proudly as they sit there in silence waiting for thier food.

The food arrived and they ate thier food.

Donald then drives Joe back to the golf course so he can fetch his car.

"Goodnight, Joe." Trump said when biden was getting out of the car. Joe waved farewell and got into his car and drove away.

When Trump was driving back home, he puts on a chapel roan song on the radio.