The Party

[This would have been Day 3:2 and 3:3 in the main book. It's only moved here because I don't plan to update the main book anymore.]

(Rainwrapped) "So, u- um... we have all the supplies we need..."

(Trollnado) "More help is coming soon, I promise! Retro and Unstoppable promised to help, and if they break their promise, then they won't, because I'll drag them here by force!"

(Rainwrapped) "A- Anyway...! It's only the four of us as of now... Chompnado, if you and JackONado could h- hang up the lights and bunting..."

"And Trollnado, could you help me make the tables l- look nice?"

(Trollnado) "Of course I can!"

(Rainwrapped) "Thank you..."

(Trollnado) "And if you two need any help, just call me over!"

(Jacko) "Aww, you're so cute, Troll!"

(Trollnado) "I- I'm sorry?"

(Jacko) "Come on, Chompy! We have work to do!"

(Chompnado) "...Okay."

(Jacko) "So... where do we start?"

(Chompnado) "Uh... we could set up the lights? Just... hang them up all over."

(Jacko) "The lights would have to be pretty high up. Would you be able to reach that high? I could probably pick you up!"

(Chompnado) "No."

(Jacko) "Dang."

(Chompnado) "Let's just get on with it."

(Jacko) "Okayyy!"

We stuck those lights up with hooks that were able to stick to the wall. They were, luckily, pretty abundant, so we had a bunch. It made things pretty easy, I guess.

Honestly, they don't look that bad!

(Jacko) "Wow, Chompy, we work so well together."

(Chompnado) "Do we?"

(Jacko) "Yeah! I think we're gonna be friends for a longgg time!"

(Chompnado) "..."

(Jacko) "Well, we still got things to do! Come on, help me put this up!"

This is... exhausting. How can he be so happy?

Regardless, we managed to put up the bunting.

He can be pretty helpful, I guess...

(Unstoppable) "Hey guys!"

(Retro) "What's uppp?"

(Rainwrapped) "H- Hi, you two!"

(Unstoppable) "Sorry about the delay, but it's totally worth it, right? You guys are gonna hear us sing tonight, and it's going to be amazing."

(Trollnado) "Woahhh, you guys sing?!"

(Retro) "We've never sang together before, but we'll make it work, heheh! We've got speakers and stuff we're gonna put up on the stage for when we do go up there!"

(Unstoppable) "Don't mind us! And make sure not to get distracted by my beauty, of course."

(Retro) "Our beaty, girl!"

(Unstoppable) "Oh, yes, our beauty!"

The two kept talking to themselves while trying to set everything up.

(Retro) "I can't... seem to... urgh! Ugh!"

(Trollnado) "Ugh, shut up! What's even the matter?"

(Retro) "These speakers are so- ugh- heavy!"