Drayde x DMP - An Eventful Night (🏳️‍🌈)

It was nearing midnight; the streets were crowded with people, and there were tons of colorful lights in almost every corner. Drayde, who got out of his work shift, decided to change his clothes to something more "hip" and decided to go out to a club. While going there, he saw a morbidly familiar person (or should I say ball), but in a blink of his eyes, that person disappeared. He was confused at first, but decided to not think too much about it.
    Once he arrived, he nearly got a drink, but was stopped by that same person with that familiar aura. "You're just gonna waste yourself with drinking? Not even going to have some fun?" Drayde was a little flabbergasted by this person, randomly appearing behind him. "Do I know you or something?" He said, while squinting his eyes, trying to remember who is this person. "Well, maaaaaaybe I can pay you a drink! And get to know eachother, y'know?" They glanced at Drayde in a goofy way, getting the grand out of his pocket; Drayde nodded, while having a slightly noticeable peachy tint on his cheeks.
"Can I get your name, mysterious dude?" He asked, seemingly interested in this random guy that appeared in his life out of nowhere. "You can call me DMP! Here's your drink, also." Drayde snatched that cocktail out of DMP's grasp and gobbled it up in seconds. "Don't tell me that I'm feeding into your alcohol addiction..." DMP was a bit shocked at how he drank it in seconds, and Drayde was giggling like a little girl "Of course you are. Now, enough about me, tell me more about yourself."
"Hmmm... I draw, and make maps. The average mapper stuff!" Drayde got closer to him, squinting his eyes. He then spoke, in a raspy and low tone: "Everyone does that in this world. I wanted to know something more interesting than this." DMP was flustered by this sudden move and his sultry voice. "Hey... you haven't even told me your name and you're acting pretty gay..." He was avoiding eye contact, covering his face. Drayde uncovered his face, and held him with his warm, soft hands. DMP became even more flustered than he actually was, becoming a red tomato. He wrapped his arms around Drayde, giggling like a little girl. "I love how fruity you are, Drayde..." He got a little flabbergasted by the sudden mention of his name, but he pulled DMP closer, and nearly kissed him until he put his finger on his crusty lips "It's almost time, you should wake up..." "What are you talking ab-"
Drayde falls out of the bed due to being awaken by the sudden noise of his black hog, reminding him that you are late for work. The mask of DMP was hanging on the wall. It was infact, just a dream...