Chapter One: Pure Boredom

(607 WORDS) 

A/N: I'm sorry if this is too long, or kind of bad- this is my first time actually making a fanfic or a Wattpad story. especially on my computer. I hope anybody who reads this likes it :)

[SILVER SPOON'S POV]

DECEMBER 14TH, 2006

I flop down onto my bed, sighing quietly. As I did everyday, i wonder. "When will i find any friends?"  I think in silence. before sitting up in my bed and speak to myself quietly. Looking around the room as i speak. 

"..I should really clean up.."

With that said, I slowly get up off of my bed. stretching and adjusting my shirt. I begin cleaning, putting clothing away in my dresser. Writing utensils in order in my desk drawers. I, personally,  dislike having the maids clean my room. they never put my clothing in the correct drawers, and can't  remember to place my writing utensils in the correct order. Well, no matter. I finish cleaning my room, dusting my hands off and looking around the room. Letting out a sigh of satisfaction.

"Much better."

I look over at my balcony, humming to myself. I walk up to it, opening the doors. The cold winter air wafts into the room, making me shiver slightly. I crack the door behind me, walking out onto the balcony. I lean against the balcony railing, looking down at the town below. Kids and adults walk and run around the yards and paths, and all I can do is watch. I'm not allowed to leave the castle alone, but it's too boring when I have the guard with me. Stupid restrictions..

as I think, I am suddenly snapped out of my thoughts by one of my maids knocking on the door and calling my name. "Prince Silver? You're dinner is ready." I walk back into my bedroom, closing the balcony doors behind me. Grasping the door handle and opening the door, I look up at the woman.

"Thank you, Crystal. I will be down in a moment."

I follow Crystal down the hall, my shoes walking silently below me against the hallway carpets. after a moment, I enter the dining room. sitting down next to my brother, Knife. adjusting my outfit, my brother immediately begins speaking. Knife is 4 years older than me, so he's always babbling about these so called 'cute girls' he finds in the town. As Knife babbles to my parents, I scoff quietly. Silently eating my food.

After many, many painfully slow, agonizing minutes of listening to Knife, i finish my food. grabbing my plate and standing up.

"May I be excused?"

my mother nods, and I hand the plate to Crystal. Crystal takes my plate, walking away. I walk back through the halls, quietly walking into my bedroom. I stand there for a moment, deciding on what to do. I look over at my balcony door, walking up to it and opening the doors. I shiver slightly as the cold, nightly winter breeze hits my face. As I look outside, I glance at my jacket by my door. before glancing at the open door next to it, mumbling to myself.

"...it wouldn't hurt if nobody found out, right?.."

I stand in the balcony for a few more seconds, before quickly closing the balcony doors. walking up to the jacket and swiftly putting it on. I open my door, glancing out into the hallway.

"..clear."

I mutter silently to myself, quietly closing my door and moving down the hallway silently. making my way to the foyer. As I walk up to the entrance of the castle, I make sure the guards aren't around. Quickly moving out of the castle. I walk out of the building, moving out silently.