Chapter 3: What A Small World

(413 WORDS)

JANUARY 3RD, 2007

A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR THE 3 MONTHS OR SMTH WAIT GUYS I WAS MAKING A WEBTOON COMIC AND GOING TO SCHOOL, BUT IM BACK!!!!!!

NARRORATOR'S POV:

Many days have passed since Silver Spoon has seen this 'Candle' girl. He has tried looking for her throughout the kingdom, but to no avail.

One day, Silver stands on his balcony. Looking down below at the children and adults, cars and animals running and driving about the town. As he breathes in the cold, winter air, he allows his mind to wander back to the girl. He ponders about her appearance in the cold, snowy area. Silver couldn't help but reminisce about how pretty the princess looked..  her dark, clear skin, her long, dark purple, wavy hair..her eyes..- 

No- no, no. He shouldn't be thinking about this. He's a prince, for goodness sakes!

Just then, his thoughts were interrupted by one of the maids, Crystal, speaking to Silver quietly.

"Your Highness?  Your parents would like you downstairs. They say they would like you to meet someone."

Silver looks behind him and over at Crystal, before nodding lightly.

S: "I see. Thank you, Crystal."

Crystal smiles softly, leaving the boy's room. Silver thought for a moment, "..who is it this time?.." Silver was beginning to get a bit tired of people visiting.. Despite his annoyance, he sighs quietly. Straightening himself up and leaving the balcony. He walks out of his room, entering the foyer.

There stand Silver's two parents, and his older brother, Knife. In front of them stand two other parents, a king and a queen, and a..familiar girl. With long purple hair, dark skin, and lavender colored eyes. 

Candle.

Silver's mother speaks: "Silver Spoon, this is Princess Candle of the Lavender Kingdom."

Silver gulps quietly, turning his gaze toward Candle. ..Just as beautiful as when they had met..

Silver quickly clears his throat, bowing slightly. "Princess Candle."

Candle smiles softly, nodding lightly to Silver. "Prince Silver Spoon."

Candle's father speaks: "Candle, this is Prince Knife, Silver Spoon's brother."

Knife smiles widely, walking up to Candle and putting a hang behind his back, holding a hand out to her. "Pleasure to meet you, Princess Candle."

Candle gently lays her gloves hand in his, humming softly. "The pleasure is mine, Prince Knife."

Knife grins, bringing her hand up and laying a light kiss onto the top of her hand. Silver watched from by his parents, clenching his fists tightly. He didn't understand why, but seeing knife be so friendly with Candle infuriated him, or at least frustrated him a bit.